The shit thread

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
I just dropped a monstrosity which will possibly lurk in sewers for the rest of days. It truly smelled like a rotten diseased corpse. I hate the feeling of having a crap like that in stomach so I always have a beer after shitting to celebrate getting rid of it. Liquid shit and thousand farts to follow, we will hopefully never meet again. I'm glad to forsake such children.

It would be great to create some kind of wall on the border of city above which people would sit and release huge amount of liquid shit. Everybody with diarrhoea would be forced to shit there BY MOTHERFUCKING LAW. Underneath there would be christians and muslims praying for fast death. But their god wouldn't hear. Low, simple, weak vaginas would forever smell like shit that they are. :tickled:

This is the thread where all of krig's posts should go from now on, except the ones with naked photos of him.

zabu of nΩd;9933148 said:
This is the thread where all of krig's posts should go from now on, except the ones with naked photos of him.

I had Krig in mind when I was creating this. His slim figure and manly balls. I only talk about shit when I need to shit and then it happens after such a torture. But Krig, he likes to describe it every time. What a fetish.

zabu of nΩd;9933272 said:
He does have his moments of brilliance.

I'm brilliant all over and also such a cool, nice guy. Everybody has to love me.

lately I've been having nasty paste poops. Not sure what is causing it. annoying as hell.
almost have to wipe like 50 times.
Today was much better though. I think alot of it has to do with me eating less and exercising more.

I figured since we have this thread, I don't need to bump to the how do you wipe thread. I'm a full time sitter now when it comes to wiping up my asshole. I could never understand why people would sit and wipe but it makes perfect sense to me now.

I figured since we have this thread, I don't need to bump to the how do you wipe thread. I'm a full time sitter now when it comes to wiping up my asshole. I could never understand why people would sit and wipe but it makes perfect sense to me now.

If you think it makes perfect sense to be lazy and not do a thorough job, then sure.

Chanakya, your username sounds like the noise an Indian person might make while taking a poop.