The end of the road / basket case / irrecoverable breakdown thread

Cute. How about "discussing futility and defeatism with teenagers who speak in absolutes" is not a conversation that goes anywhere.

Ohoho, so now saying that death is the end of existance makes someone "a defeatist teenager who speaks in absolutes"? Well, in that case I better strap on a bomb and go slaughter a bunch of infidels so I can get to be with 99 virgins for all eternity, that will make me really mature and grown-up, right? You insinuated that I was incorrect on a couple of points then failed to provide even the slightest bit of elaboration when asked - that right there IS defeatism. If trying to extrapolate a complicated point of view is too difficult for you, let's start with something much easier: you said that some religions do believe that death is end of existance - which religions are those, exactly?

Your argument is laden with false dichotomies and ipse dixits.

7e8_zps4226908f.jpg

Your argument is laden with false dichotomies and ipse dixits.

7e8_zps4226908f.jpg

Posting cute little nonsense in an attempt to steer the conversation away from the fact that you are unable to provide any corroborating evidence to prove the statement you made earlier about not all religions believing that existence is eternal - failure: noted.

Actually, you need to fuck off and die.

A retort post
by monoxide_child

This stanza is psuedo-educational and discusses the habits of sexually repressed and confused demographics and tries to lay out fetishes in scientific terms.

This stanza reimagines a history of posts dating back to a maximum of two weeks.

(Insert link to hideous slag here)

(possibly a second link here)

Blah blah blah London Andrews ideal body type

monoxide child, run to the shop and get me some pineapple juice. There's a good boy now.

you fucking special needs simpleton.

I dare you to read a book that's over 300 pages (which isn't a notepad or refill pad) from cover to cover.