Describe your shit, others will guess what you did!

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
It's a very social game for unlimited number of shitting people. Basically you describe your faeces / can be vomit too I guess, and others will guess what you did beforehand. If someone guesses right you can give him a ^_^ smiley which means his shit recognition and life expertise was good.

We can keep count on the shit smileys.

I will start, there's no rounds or anything, people can just describe shit and go.

So, my belly was doing strange noises but it didn't hurt like two days back. The shit went away very nicely, good constitution no tough cement bastard but not green foam either, like two days back). The act ended with a peaceful straight-sounding fart, about one second, no terrible smell, about 25 dB. Bowel movements continue normally nothing firm/blocked nowhere. I'm hungry now.

Of course this was pretty normal shit and it's not very hard to say what I did because you know I do like 3 things on repeat, but I think there might be more interesting rounds in the future.

This is my face right after I took a shit. Notice my nostrils are enlarged, my left eyebrow is slightly lifted as the sensory part of my brain is evaluating the effect of the shit on my intestines, my mouth is strictly closed which suggests hard concentration but my pose and overall laidbackness already suggest relief. Eyes are sad as a strong bond was broken, but my look is proud as it left my body to be forgotten in the sewers of this old city.

Fotografie 07.01.16 v 15.23 #2.jpg

my shit contains noodles and dimsum. pretty uneventful

This is my face right after I took a shit. Notice my nostrils are enlarged, my left eyebrow is slightly lifted as the sensory part of my brain is evaluating the effect of the shit on my intestines, my mouth is strictly closed which suggests hard concentration but my pose and overall laidbackness already suggest relief. Eyes are sad as a strong bond was broken, but my look is proud as it left my body to be forgotten in the sewers of this old city.

View attachment 3551
Goulash?

Now this was yesterday but let me reminisce. There was definitely no goulash involved. I woke up and had a bread roll with some cheese. Pretty light breakfast. Then I had only a beef broth with some bread for lunch. It was pretty fucking smooth as I said. I mean, if I had goulash it would be much more rancid and tough on the old Onder.

However I DID have some proper food afterwards. We were in a pub with some friends and I ordered Svíčková. What the dude brought was inhuman. Elephant would have enough in the midst of trying to chug this up the throat. The plate itself nearly didn't fit on the table. 8 dumplings. I said ok man, I won't do eight because I would fucking burst motherfucker. But it wasn't bad. Too much cream on top, I don't need that.

EDIT: But cranberries yes please.

Reactions: Satanstoenail