Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok everyone of you idiots who think overpopulation is a problem to you and the world you live in go read a book or something. There are more than enough resources for everyone it's just not very fairly split.

Though not all that surprising. Since Scandinavia is basically nations of the most depressed people on earth----- Supposedly a study has been done, and the people in Scandinavia are the most depressed because they have the least amount of sun in the entire world. Poor little vitamin D deprived peoples. Poor little Erik, no wonder he's such a dick. :cry:

Except for the Gingers, who have adapted to absorb very sunlight through their paper-thin skin. Nordic warriors; Ginger warrior-kings.

Pity they all smell of cat piss.

I lol'd at this thread. You uptight faggots.

i couldn't agree more. how can you claim to love pussy if you can't handle queefing? as a woman i do not complain about, say, the smell of a dude's balls, which is actually grosser than a queef. a queef is a minor embarrassment at most, and it comes with the territory. the way i let my man fuck me, queefs are an inevitability. basically, if it's rough, physical, with lots of movement and changing positions, it's gonna happen. get used to it.

as far as i'm concerned, none of you jerkoffs making misogynistic rude comments should EVER GET LAID AGAIN. i feel bad for the foolish women who sleep with you.

Yay! Necro!

If you don't like queefs (or even if you do) then just shove it in the poop hole. Then it's a real fart. And it's the poop hole. Win/win. Unless she doesn't like it in the pooper, then when you slam it in there it's win/win/win.