Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ender, I've always found it a bit humorous that you listen to black metal. I would of thought that a "gay black metal fan" would be unheard of - excuse the pun if you take into account non-homosexual 'gay' black metal fans. But isn't that against 'the rules' or something? :p

Ender, I've always found it a bit humorous that you listen to black metal. I would of thought that a "gay black metal fan" would be unheard of - excuse the pun if you take into account non-homosexual 'gay' black metal fans. But isn't that against 'the rules' or something? :p

Wasn't Euronymous heavily into sodomy? Sure, it may not exactly be "homosexual" as it's for kvlt purposes, but it's still gay butt-sex, right?

two%20cents%20pix.jpg

Take that thread!

Fact: Pussy farts don't even smell. If they did they'd smell like candy or roses or peaches.
I just can't get where did she get it from? This "fact" is worthless.

Fact: Pussy farting is fun. You think all girls ever did at slumber parties was eat popcorn and talk about stupid boys? Fuck no. We get down on our hands and knees, squeeze our poons real tight and Whoooooooosh ourselves across the floor. Or we lie on our backs and put our legs in the air as if we were doing that bicycle exercise, suck in our stomachs a bit then drop our legs real fast.
Don't remember myself doing something like that...