Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People always ask me how I can be a metalhead and yet be gay. I say "Rob Halford did it first."

Nothing is straighter then being crammed around a stage sandwiched in with a bunch of sweaty, headbanging guys all staring at a singer air humping on stage in tight jeans.

I didn't read the stupid fucking article you dumb cunt. Hardly all you ever talk about is sexually related and it's fucking tiresome already. Find another interest to talk about that you don't drive into the ground and eventually annoy everyon with. Or maybe, fuck, I don't know, talk about Metal for once.

Well maybe you should have read it before you condemned it to be "THE WORST THREAD EVER"?? Christ, that is just what every fucking idiot out there does---Judges something before even giving it a chance. I dont really care that you judged the stupid thread before you even knew what you were talking about----But just the fact that you did JUDGE WITHOUT KNOWING. That single act of ignorant self-assuredness in one's own ability to judge everything to a 'T' is one of this world's greatest problems. It's why people are bigots, it's why men and women are sexist, it's why Rabid Headbanger is calling artists pretentious twats.

I know you're an intelligent person Matthew. But fucking read the thread before you pass judgement on it! Even if it's about queefs!

Actually queefs do smell. They smell like vag.

And there should be an option in the poll for finding them funny. Anything that sounds fart-like is funny, no matter which part of the body produced it. :p

I didn't read it because you talk about this shit all of the fucking time, and it's always the same shit over and over again, or similar. And it turned out to be a joke anyway, so fuck you. I don't need to read your sexually related posts to know that they're going to suck just like I don't need to hear every new Togy Keith record to know that it's going to suck.

Nice try trying to make a clever and profound observation though, unfortunately with no relevant or legitimate basis.

Here's to your future cancer of the ovaries: :kickass:

I wasn't trying to be profound I was trying to point out that you're a fucking asshole for no reason.

And this wasn't meant to be a sexual thread---It was meant to be funny. You just assumed, again. There'd never been a thread about queefs in this entire forum so sorry for doing something too different for the folks around here let's all get back into the official religion thread where we're comfortable.

Well maybe you should have read it before you condemned it to be "THE WORST THREAD EVER"?? Christ, that is just what every fucking idiot out there does---Judges something before even giving it a chance. I dont really care that you judged the stupid thread before you even knew what you were talking about----But just the fact that you did JUDGE WITHOUT KNOWING. That single act of ignorant self-assuredness in one's own ability to judge everything to a 'T' is one of this world's greatest problems. It's why people are bigots, it's why men and women are sexist, it's why Rabid Headbanger is calling artists pretentious twats.

I know you're an intelligent person Matthew. But fucking read the thread before you pass judgement on it! Even if it's about queefs!

You're ignoring the fact that the article was really fucking stupid.

Also, you've posted it before. It wasn't funny then, either.

It was cute and silly and meant to get a chuckle out of otherwise humorless people here.

Your sense of humor fucking sucks you cow. And you're still a fucking idiot. LOOK AT ME I'M BEING DIFFERENT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT QUEEFING OOOOH I BET PEOPLE MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT THAT OOOH CONTROVERSY THAT REMINDS ME OF THE TIME THAT I PAINTED SOMEBODY'S PICTURE OVER THE INTERNET USING A PICTURE THAT I HAD NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER TO USE SO CONTROVERSIAL I AM TRULY AN ARTIST.