Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a picture of my wife after she suggested I might let her walk next to me in public rather than ten paces behind me. It's for her own good.

battered_woman_2_large.jpg

Oh, I should've known, it was all just a joke. Whoops.

How on earth could anyone take this as anything but a joke??

You'd be the most retarded person here to not get that that article was written just for FUN to be SILLY.

Are you in fact the most retarded person here Matthew?

Okay, now that this thread has gone off-topic, can we get it locked so that I don't have to see the word "queef" every time I browse the social forum?? :erk:

Agreed.

I voted apathetic cause I don't care if a girl farts out of her pussy as long as I'm not eating her out haha. Of course, why would a girl fart while doing that eww haha.

Queefing is not a voluntary action, nor do I think it should be equated with farting because :

A) it is not gas that is released
B) It is not voluntary
C) it is simply air that is packed into the canal due to having something thrust into it over and over hard and fast. The air has got to escape at some point...

But yes I agree it's awfully awfully embarassing when that happens when you're being eaten out----Which shouldn't normally happen unless her legs are above her head and legs spread wide open, allowing air to be sucked into the vaginal canal. That's the only time it ever happened to me while er..yeah. It was shocking!

But yes I agree it's awfully awfully embarassing when that happens when you're being eaten out----Which shouldn't normally happen unless her legs are above her head and legs spread wide open, allowing air to be sucked into the vaginal canal. That's the only time it ever happened to me while er..yeah. It was shocking!

Hush, or...

cover_abuse.jpg

:zombie:

Vagina's are amazing. This one organ is used to

A) Pass blood during menstruation.
B) Have sexual intercourse
C) Bring new life into the world.

More than your "cock" you love so much can do. :p

You can't bring life into the world without a cock being involved either directly or indirectly.

You could, actually. A syringe and a pair of balls, or (more rarely - as in never recorded) an egg could split and start to produce a foetus in a case of immaculate conception.