Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rolleyes: You have no idea how irritating that question is.

They turn me on more, it's more fun to be with a man than a woman, etc. etc.

If you're gay, be prepared to meet plenty of adversity.

In what ways? I often enjoy "hanging out with the guys" more than "hanging out with the girls" because I relate to guys more closely on superficial levels, but I cannot say I have truly ever found a man sexually attractive. Women appeal to me on a deeper emotional level, and that's what turns me on.

Stewie: "Why can't you just hang out with guys, you know? Just do all the things that you'd do with a women except with your buddies."

Brian: "They do. It's called being gay."

Stewie: "Thats what gay is? I could totally get into that."

If you're gay, be prepared to meet plenty of adversity.

In what ways? I often enjoy "hanging out with the guys" more than "hanging out with the girls" because I relate to guys more closely on superficial levels, but I cannot say I have truly ever found a man sexually attractive. Women appeal to me on a deeper emotional level, and that's what turns me on.

By "more fun to be with" I meant more fun to have a relationship with. And I understand adversity, but that guy was a douche.

That's just who he is.

None of us can really explain WHY exactly we're attracted to what we're attracted to.

People ask me what attracts me so much to Sean----I go off on a list "he's honest, intelligent, sexy, and his icy blue eyes are piercing."

But what exactly make his blue eyes "piercing" to me? I don't fucking know, they just are. You just have to accept that I find them piercing. You just have to accept that Ender finds men more attractive.

Edit:^^^To above.

That's just who he is.

None of us can really explain WHY exactly we're attracted to what we're attracted to.

You just have to accept that Ender finds men more attractive.

I am very accepting of anyone with any sort of "abnormal" orientation, to me they are humans and I see them as such. I question them, however, because I want insight.

Please don't read too much into my use of the word "abnormal". :lol:

I'm pretty sure any metalhead that has a problem with queers isn't really a metalhead.

rob%20halford%20leather.jpg