Worst thread ever, heheh

OOOOHNOODON´TYOUTOOSTARTTHISAGAINNOOOO.
It is illegal, it´s blasphemy, it´s pure evil to ask more questions.
No!
No!
Mr.Rus and Mr.rahvin will keep their mouths shut as well. Thank you.
Answer again to the old ones. I won´t start this again.

..or will I?

lumitalvi said:
OOOOHNOODON´TYOUTOOSTARTTHISAGAINNOOOO.
It is illegal, it´s blasphemy, it´s pure evil to ask more questions.
No!
No!
Mr.Rus and Mr.rahvin will keep their mouths shut as well. Thank you.
Answer again to the old ones. I won´t start this again.

..or will I?
[chant] We Want 666! We Want 666! We Want 666! We Want 667! We Want 669! We Want 700! [/chant]

Alyona said:
I think you will... ;) comeon!....I'll give you a cookie......and....and....erm.....AND a beer!

Make it a grape soda and I might consider.

@Rus: you´re killing me. Is that what you want?? Who´s gonna complain about her life to you then, huh? Who´s gonna make you write e-mail instead of PM´s, HUH??

700? my g...

Just so you know, Alyona, I did read all of your answers in a fit of boredom yesterday, and when I finally got to sleep early this morning you appeared in my dream. Nothing interesting happened, I can only remember that you were stood in a corner at some point... but at least you can know it wasn't all in vain.

awwwww, bless you rusty!

was my hair short? cause I recently had my hair cut, and I had a text message from a friend who said I was in his dream and my hair was short and he didn't know that I had it cut...

*does to a drunken sleep*

(no one should ever work in a pub, they make you drink even if you don't want to!!!)

Alyona said:
was my hair short?
Nope, it was long, but I can vaguely remember thinking that you didn't look much like your picture. Which is odd, because the only pic I can remember seeing of you was an ancient one from the original picture website thing, and I have no solid image in my head of how you look.
(no one should ever work in a pub, they make you drink even if you don't want to!!!)
Please explain to me how this is a bad thing.

Someone shoot me.

1.What is your full name? Maria Susanna Lehtonen.
2.How old are you? (don?t cheat, ladies!!) Just turned 20.
3.Favourite color? Black, grey, white, purple, red.
4.Favourite food and drink? Don't have, I prefer home-made food though.
5.Favourite movie? There are so many. I enjoy a lot Romero's zombie trilogy, David Lynch movies, Japanise horror flicks and many kind of, maybe low-budget, foreign movies with not-so-usual themes.
6.Favourite tv-serie? I don't watch TV so much anymore, there isn't anything really interesting going on. If I can name some past series, then it's The X-Files and MacGyver :D
7.Favourite cartoon character? I.R. Baboon <3
8.Favourite game? From computer games, Heroes of Might and Magic.
9.The sickest thing you know? Erh......me?
10.Is sex the best thing in the world? ( ?cause the pressure of the public eye ) Maybe.
11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? There are so many.
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? I love you as you are and I don't want you to ever change.
13.The best gig you?ve ever been to? Heh, there are so many again, but I have to say Katatonia, which I've seen few times, and they've all been great so far.
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Sweden, USA, Estonia.
15.In what foreign countries you?d like to go someday? Sweden, Norway, Iceland, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Mexico, Cuba, Australia, New Zealand, Japan.....for starters.
16.The best coutry in the world? Pfff.
17.Coffee or tea? Coffee.
18.Milk or water? Milk.
19.The ugliest thing you own? Me.
20.The best word in the whole wide world? Poo ^_^
21.What is your job? I don't have a job. I study.
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Something related to music. My biggest dream is to own a record store, I'd also like to do reviews, cover art, bands logos, interviews....I'm not sure if I'd live with that, heh, but I don't care, as long as I can do what I really want.
23. The worst band you know? There are so many.
24. Best season? Autumn.
25. Who is your best friend? I don't have one.
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.
27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) There are so many.
28. Best in Christmas? It's only once a year.
29. Do you like sleeping? Yes :D
30. Person you?d like to kill or at least make disappear? My parents.
31. Best author? There are so many.
32. Your favourite book? See above. (did I tell how much I hate these best/favorite questions..)
33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? Ultimatemetal.com :p
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? Whenever my mom opens her mouth.
35. For what are you fanatic for? Music.
36. Support McDonald?s? Boycott.
37. Death Metal or Black Metal? Death metal.
38. Darkness or light? Darkness.
39.Like Lord of the Rings? Yes.
40. Who?s the best charachter in it? You really need to ask that? :p Aragorn of course.
41. Rain or shine? Rain.
42. What is so horrible thing you?d never do it, you?d rather die? Betray someone.
44. Do you have fetishes and if yes, what are they? Erh....guys with long hair :oops:
45. g-strings: yes or no? Yase.
46. name 3 favorite band of yours Dark Tranquillity, Katatonia, Opeth.
47. Do you have pets? No.
48. Do you have siblings? No.
49. Can you sing? No.
50. Puppies or kitties? Puppieeeesssss ^_^
51. Are you in a relationship? (if yes, do you love him/her from the
bottom of your heart?) No. (not in a relationship)
52. do you believe in love from the first sight? Yes.
53. Are you religious? No.
54. rate yourself from 1 to 10 with explanation had to help Lumitalvi a
little I didn't understand the question :F
55. Do you keep posters on your wall? What kind? Band posters (Morbid Angel, Zyklon, Opeth, Vital Remains, Deicide, Skyforger, My Dying Bride).
56. Do you dye your hair? Yes.
57. Who should be the king of the world if there could be one? There shouldn't be one.
58. Do you dress in black clothes? if no, then in what colors? Yes.
59. What would you rather be deaf, mute or blind?
60. Are goths gay? Some of them.
61. What is your favourite tree? Hmm I don't know trees by names.
62. Do you wear socks? Not always.
63. What is your favourite piece of furniture? Hmm maybe the bed, so many things you can do in there and it's comfortable, leaving it is always so hard.
64. Do you consider yourself as an adult? Ha. No. I think I will never be an adult.
65. Your opinion on marijuana? Don't have an opinion.
66. Leatherpants or jeans? It depends....I say both :p
67. Do you feel that text-messages and e-mails have destroyed the "real" way of discussion? No. I prefer talking face to face, but that's not always possible, and maybe in some cases you can express things better in writing. It can also help bringing something up irl, when you already have tried to explain it in email/SMS. Some people find the "real" discussion awkward, and they can express themselves better by writing. Some people might not be able to do a real discussion at all. Maybe emails, SMS's and stuff are already a part of the "real" discussion.
68. What language would you wanna learn? All of them :p
69. Do you wear glasses? No.
70. Studying or working? Studying.
71. What festivals have you been to? Tuska, Ruisrock.
72. If there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do?(use your imagination,
there can be something else as well) Tell myself to wake up and wake up.
73. Will you one day have kids? Hopefully not.
74. Do you yet have names for them picked up? What are they? Heh, well I have been thinking something, just for fun. I like no-so-usual names. Saaga, Halla, Ulrika for a girl...I haven't really thought a name for a boy, tho I'd rather have a boy than a girl.
75. If you could, what kinda machine would you build in an amusement
park? Pain & Torture chamber Medieval style.
76. Are candles nice pretty-lighty-thingys or just something you can put peoples hair to? Pretty lighty thingies ^_^ Burned hair smells bad.
77. What do you parents do for a living? Dad works in metal industry (no, not music) and mom works as some kind of social worker.
78. Did you have a happy childhood? No.
79. Roof or floor? Floor.
80. Do you often picture people naked? Sometimes.
81. Are you expecting something exciting in this very minute? What is it? No.
82. Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot? Hercule Poirot.
83. Do you hate copy-machines? (this question has something to do with the thing that I?m dealing here right now...and I say YES) Oh god, yes, I do. They never work when I want to use them, there's always too little paper, then it does mad beebing and there is no extra paper around, and there are more and more people coming to wait their turn and they give you angry looks. And I never know how to take two-sided copies.
84. Crowded busses...place to blow your head off or good place to chat? Silencio.
85. Skating or skiing? Eww.
86. Hair open or with a pony-tail? Open.
87. Gymnastics or dancing? Gymnastics.
88. Some dude with a bad breath comes to talk to you, what do you do? Depends on the situation, either leave or continue talking after offering him a mint.
89. Do you have a driver?s licence? Unfortunately yes.
90. As what kinda driver you?d classify yourself? Worst. Driver. Ever. I hate driving, it's so not made for me. Too stressing, and I get pissed off too easily. Don't ask why did I get a driver's licence in the first place.
91. How tall are you? 167cm.
92. Would you wanna build your own house? Hmm why not, if I had the time and money and workmen.
93. Do you like being photographed? No.
94. Have you ever posed nude? Yes.
95. Are you lazy? Explain yourself! Yes. Too lazy to explain :p
96. Do you wear jewellery? What kind?/Why not? I always wear my bullet necklace, sometimes I wear some rings and wrist "protectors" and a spiky bracelet.
97. When something doesn?t go your way, what do you do? (shout, curse,
cry, wait a minute...) I get upset, maybe bit mad, then I make myself calm down and try to think clear and try to figure some other way to make it possible.
98. Look yourself with some other persons eyes. What do you see? I have no idea.
99. What animal would you wanna be? I am one already.
100. Do you watch the news? Why?/Why not? Sometimes. I don't watch TV so often.
101. Do you like Nine Inch Nails? (inspired by Rusty?s "avatar"-words) Not really.
102. Have you ever worn a beret? You like ?em in general? I've worn one when being drunk, they're ok.
103. You run towards a corner, pull the carpet from the floor and find a secret passage like in old movies. What do you see when you open the hatch? Dead bodies, torn body parts.
104. Which is scarier weapon: a dirty knife or a huge stick with nails put into it? Yawn.
105. Long skirts or short ones? Long.
106. How do you usually spend your Saturday nights? Drinking beer&booze.
107. What is the worst illness you?ve had? Hmm I don't know the name but I had something which made my liver bad, I was so little I don't remember. And I don't know if you really can call scoliosis and migraine an illness.
108. Seen a dead person? in real life, I mean. Yes, in bathroom mirror in the morning after a drinking night.
109. The most stupid thing you did during your childhood? There are many.
110. Math or languages? Languages.
111. Blonds or brunettes? Brunettes.
112. The best ice cream tastes like...? Mint, chocolate, some nut.
113. Have you ever walked out from a movie theatre in the middle of the show ?cause the movie sucked so hard? No, I have already paid for it so I'm gonna watch it no matter what.
114. What thing did you bought, paid lots and didn?t even like the result? Maybe some CD. 20e is a lot.
115. Are you able to see things often from another persons angle? I'd like to say yes.
116. Have you kept a diary? Yes.
117. What magazines you like to read? Music magazines. Soundi, Rumba, Hamara, Inferno Magazine, Terroriser.
118. Is the world now scarier place than it was when you grew up? Yes.
119. Are you bi-sexual? Might be.
120. Enough yet? :erk: Maybe...but I'll fight on.
121. Which do you prefer; science fiction or horror? Both.
122. Why are we still here? I have no idea.
123. Is Arnold tougher than Sylvester? They both suck.
124. Have you completely forsaken VHS?s now that DVD has come? DVD? Pfff...maybe I'll learn to like them when I get a DVD-player :p but now I prefer VHS.
125. George W. Bush? Saunan takana on vielä tilaa.
126. Do you have "snail-mail"-buddies? No.
127. You like getting a tan? No.
128. You got tattoos/piercings? Yes, I have my ears pierced. I'd like to have more, and get either my lip or nose pierced, or both. And I'd like to have a tattoo aswell.
129. ...shit... Yes, please.
130. When is the last time you?ve build a snowman? Too long ago! I promised myself I'll make one this winter :)
131. When is your birthday? 25th of September.
132. Getting or giving gifts? Giving.
133. Do you boicot something? Hmm I would be if I knew more about things.
134. Could somebody else please take over? :p
135. Who?s going to Wacken (yep, still on that fucking subject) I wish I'd manage to go there one year.
136. Have you travelled by an airplane? How?s it like? Yes, I suppose it was ok, I don't remember anymore.
137. How often do you wash your hair? Twice a week.
138. How long does it take for you to take a shower? Depends on what do I do there (don't think anything pervert now......it's too late, isn't it.....sigh...) but I'd say around 30 minutes.
139. Could you go in a plastic surgery? What would you "fix"? I'm against plastic surgery, but....I'd change pretty much everything.
140. Speaking or listening? Listening.
141. Who would you wanna meet? (dead or alive) There are many people.
142. Politics? Poo.
143. Are a good cook? Ha. No. :erk: I can make sandwiches and burned rice.
144. Do you like cleaning? No. But I like mess anyway.
145. Suicide is...? Solution.
146. What do you think about men who dress in skirts and wear make up? If they want to do it, be my guest.
147. Are policemen our friends or enemies? Hehe, "kyttä on natsipaska". They're ok sometimes.
148. Are you afraid of going to a dentist? Yes :/ I have difficulties of even making an appoinment, and I'm afraid of thinking of going there. I panic months before. And when I'm actually there, I freeze and depending on what's happening, I ask dozens of questions and if it's gonna hurt etc. Heh, maybe I need some help :/
149. How do you want to die? Not feeling any pain.
150. Tell me what you think of me. I'm too lazy to check who originally asked this questions.
151. What is the most stupid stereotype? People who dress in black listen to metal and are satanists.
152. Would you rather be an actor or a POPstar? Actor.
153. Britney or Christina? Both. Dead.
154. What is/was your favourite toy? Now, computer. Before...maybe this black toy car, or Skeletor action figure.
155. Did your parents read bedtime stories to you? Never.
156. Are you afraid giving speeches? Yes. Very. Pretty much same as with the dentist thing, I panic beforehand and I panic loads. And keeping it is always horrible, I just want to run away.
157. Blacksmith or shoemaker? Blacksmith.
158. Wiccas are...? Ok.
159. Do you consider yourself as a patient person? Sometimes.
160. Wanna go out when it?s raining? Yes ^_^
161. What do you think of Rusty? Nice chap with an unique sense of humour and with whom I feel comfortable with and with whom I would like to spend more time with.
162. What do you think of Rahvin? One of the greatest persons I've ever met (not talking about the size :p )
163. Why the fucking hell isn?t Rusty gonna come to Tuska? He came :cool:
164. In what eeeeevill and verymuch HURTING way should we punish him?? I think he was punished enough by drunken Finns.
165. Why doesn?t my stomach like food in the morning? I dunno, my doesn't either.
166. Why I am so fucking short of cash? Maybe you also spend it right away when you get it, not thinking much what you buy or do you really need it. Like I do. :/
167. How many cousins do you have? I think three. I've never met them.
168. Do you often buy new clothes? No. Few times a year.
169. Is honesty the best policy? Sometimes.
170. Do you take good care of your health No. I try to do some excercises every now and then and make walks, and try eating healthier.
171. Vegetables or fruits? Fruits.
172. How many nights a month you sit in a bar? 4 ->
173. What?s the last gig you?ve seen? (last, not best) Deathkampen 2, with Hateform, Death du Jour, Godhate and Insision.
174. Do you consider yourself as a scenepolice? (in any scene) Erh, no.
175. Are you desperately waiting for spring to come? No.
176. Have you tried out what dog food tastes like? Yes.
177. One thing in your life you would do differently. Change/take back something I have said.
178. Is fucking animals cool? Not really.
179. What instrument would you wanna play? The guitar, violin, piano, cello.
180. *hands out a gun for you to shoot me with* *shoots self* :)
181. Do you actually read others answers? Some of them.
182. What do you think of Marko (Windom Pearl)? He should grow his hair back.
183. What do you think of Toni (Nevershine)? Such an original Tamperelainen.
184. What do you think of Lassi (Downfall)? He looks happy all the time.
185. What do you think of Horza? He should post more often here.
186. What do you think of Tooled? He likes beer.
187. What do you think of Hearse? Mwahaha :p
188. What do you think of Mazah? Should play drums without shirt more often.
189. What do you think of these 'what do you think of X" queries? I don't like them :erk:
190. What do you think of Farmakon? Great band who should do more gigs and get a second album out already.
191. What is your favorite sex position? I don't know the names, I could descripe it but I won't :p
192. Do you like the taste of the opposite sex's genitals? (how official did that just sounded?) And to be more exact, I mean CLEAN genitals, not festival genitals after 3 days without a shower I've tasted worse stuff.
193. Do you like it ruff or gentle? Both.
194. Like to recieve/do some spanking? Yes.
195. what do you think of while having sex? That I'm having sex.
196. Do you like the scent of heat? No.
197. What makes you lust for the opposite sex? The looks, what he's like otherwise...I dunno, sometimes some little things make me lust for the other person, or some weird things. It depends.
198. What do you enjoy the most during sex/foreplay? The good feeling.
199. ...And do you actually perform any foreplay, or are you more just a
"shove it in and get over it" type of man/woman? Foreplay, yes please.
200. did you feel uncomfortable answering to these questions? Not really.

~Zeanra~ said:
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? I love you as you are and I don't want you to ever change.

Am I the only one who feels that saying something like "I don't want you to ever change" is more like the most selfish thing to say? Can't see where the beauty is in such a desire where you crave someone to be always the same, as it's characteristic for a human being to change. I find that as much an opposite to love as black is to white. But that's just me. Over and out.

(And I always have the urge to throw the radio to the wall when that one crappy finnish pop song is on where the wanker sings about this "don't you ever change" -bull.)

185. What do you think of Horza? He should post more often here.

GRRRR MURRR ÄRRRR! VUH! VUH!

Horza said:
Am I the only one who feels that saying something like "I don't want you to ever change" is more like the most selfish thing to say? Can't see where the beauty is in such a desire where you crave someone to be always the same, as it's characteristic for a human being to change. I find that as much an opposite to love as black is to white. But that's just me. Over and out.
Yeah, well, at that time it was nice to hear :p (and I couldn't figure anything else to that question, heh). To me it also means that he/she accepts me as I am, I've had loads of problems with people accepting me. Nuff of it. Maybe it does sound little bit silly/selfish but do you have to take it so seriously, it is pretty obvious that people do change :p

GRRRR MURRR ÄRRRR! VUH! VUH!
:cool: