Worst thread ever, heheh

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Since work doesn´t seem to make me occupied and I don´t wanna read yet to my exam on Monday I though to kill some time for this.
It is total shit, but I know you all love it anyway :heh:
Now let´s take one step back in our lives and remeber the time when we were kids. ( or remeber the last time you have done a chain-letter like this :D) This time that will be public.
So..

1.What is your full name?
2.How old are you? :heh: (don´t cheat, ladies!!)

3.Favourite color?
4.Favourite food and drink?

5.Favourite movie?
6.Favourite tv-serie?

7.Favourite cartoon character?
8.Favourite game?

9.The sickest thing you know?
10.What is the thing you like doing best? OR
10.Is sex the best thing in the world?
( ´cause the pressure of the public eye :lol: )

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you?
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you?

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to?
14.What foreign countries you have visited to?

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday?
16.The best coutry in the world?

17.Coffee or tea?
18.Milk or water?

19.The ugliest thing you own?
20.The best word in the whole wide world?

21.What is your job?
22.What would you WANNA do for living?

Ok, that´s enough.
Sorry in advance.

1.What is your full name? Matti Rainer Olavi Auerkallio
2.How old are you? 18

3.Favourite color? don't know
4.Favourite food and drink? don't know, i don't like food... Favorite drink would be (yes, that's right) beer. But not for the taste. It's gets me in a good mood on a right amount

5.Favourite movie? ...maybe fear and loathing in las vegas...
6.Favourite tv-serie? i hate pretty much all of them. Maybe Smackdown

7.Favourite cartoon character? Garfield.
8.Favourite game? I hate most games. Something you can play with a friend. Drunk.

9.The sickest thing you know? The smell in a jampad after a long practice...
10.What is the thing you like doing best? Listening to good music

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? Can't remember. Don't care
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? I love you

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? Opeth at Pakkahuone.
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Switzerland, Estonia

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? States
16.The best coutry in the world? -

17.Coffee or tea? Tea. I don't really like it but i hate coffee more.
18.Milk or water? It depends.

19.The ugliest thing you own? My face
20.The best word in the whole wide world? Perse

21.What is your job? Hand
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Absolutely nothing

Threads like this rule.

1.What is your full name? - Russell Anthony Down.
2.How old are you? - 19.

3.Favourite color? - Red.
4.Favourite food and drink? - Cheese and coffee.

5.Favourite movie? - The Godfather, I & II.
6.Favourite tv-series? - I don't know, maybe Scrubs or The Office at the moment.

7.Favourite cartoon character? - Homer Simpson.
8.Favourite game? - Morrowind.

9.The sickest thing you know? - Uh, I can't think of anything really sick off the top of my head.
10.What is the thing you like doing best? - Heh. ;) Apart from the slightly obvious, it's probably talking to friends and listening to corking music.

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? - I can't remember, I generally switch off before they finish it.
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? - Something along the lines of "you're the most important person in my life right now". It was good while it lasted.

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? - Iron Maiden at Earl's Court Arena last December.
14.What foreign countries you have visited? - France, Spain, Holland, America, and soon to be Finland. :D

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? - Most of Scandanavia, Canada, France again, possibly Italy, maybe somewhere tropical too.
16.The best country in the world? - No idea, I don't know them all.

17.Coffee or tea? - Coffee.
18.Milk or water? - Water.

19.The ugliest thing you own? - I would say my face, but that would imply the rest of myself isn't just as ugly. :p
20.The best word in the whole wide world? - Bugger [edit] (and all the variations thereof) [/edit], or corking.

21.What is your job? - Student.
22.What would you WANNA do for living? - If we're talking realistically, I have absolutely no idea. :/

Now ask more. :p

everytime someone comes up with this kind of threads i remember writing answers in english on someone's finnish guestbook at a party... she must have hated me :lol:

1.What is your full name? giulia maria camilla curti
2.How old are you? :heh: (don´t cheat, ladies!!) 31 y/o, no cheating ;)

3.Favourite color? black is a long time fave, then purple
4.Favourite food and drink? ice cream? (i'm in a "i-need-sweets-thankyou" period, sorry :p). as for drinks, i'd say red wine

5.Favourite movie? d'oh, this is practically impossible to say: there are too many... but i think i'm gonna love this one :D
6.Favourite tv-serie? friends, e.r., c.s.i... you name it

7.Favourite cartoon character? comics: garfield, tv toons: cartman
8.Favourite game? prince of persia: the sands of time

9.The sickest thing you know? tv news
10.What is the thing you like doing best? :rolleyes:

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? "it's your fault i have cancer" (i was eight at the time, so it hurt a lot. forgiven but not forgotten.)
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? "thank you for what you are"

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? pink floyd - september 13th 1994, torino, italy
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? the u.k., spain, france, austria, germany, holland, finland...

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? australia, iceland, the u.s.a.
16.The best country in the world? i don't know enough of the world to answer this question, besides i could only give the tourist's view of a place, which is never to be trusted as the most accurate and/or realistic

17.Coffee or tea? both :D
18.Milk or water? plain water, thanks

19.The ugliest thing you own? an awful brass/steel green desk lamp from the early seventies :ill: unfortunately, it's a gift so i can hardly get rid of it
20.The best word in the whole wide world? saippuakivikauppias :dopey:

21.What is your job? gonna change soon
22.What would you WANNA do for living? be a café/pub/restaurant owner

10.What is the thing you like doing best?

ok now STOP thinking this the way you all do!!!! :D
Is sex really the best thing in the world?? :err: doooooon´t think so.
There must be something that you like doing even HALF as much!

10. Is sex the best thing in the world? - I wouldn't know, I was actually talking masturbating anyway. :p

right, put it this way i have to say no, it isn't :)
i think having a baby might probably be the most intense experience in a woman's life, for example...
however, for what concerns physical satisfaction, i've been told that jumping from an airplane and "flying" for a while without opening the parachute is much better than having sex, but i've never tried (i'd like to, anyway), so i cannot really say...
this may lead to another question, tho: in your opinion, is it possible that sex might be replaced by a big rush of adrenaline?

Rei Toei said:
right, put it this way i have to say no, it isn't :)
i think having a baby might probably be the most intense experience in a woman's life, for example...
however, for what concerns physical satisfaction, i've been told that jumping from an airplane and "flying" for a while without opening the parachute is much better than having sex, but i've never tried (i'd like to, anyway), so i cannot really say...
this may lead to another question, tho: in your opinion, is it possible that sex might be replaced by a big rush of adrenaline?

At first to Rusty: :lol:

And answer to your question: Very possible. Or at least it should be. How much easier that would make from living :D
Oh and btw, I could never jump out of an airplane :ill:

You didn't just take me seriously, did you?? Please, don't ever take me seriously, even when I don't use smileys. Just for you, to prove my non-seriousness: :p.

Of course, maybe you didn't take me seriously at all, and you were also not being serious just then. In which case, quote my first paragraph back at me or something.

Double postings are always a pleasure...
Maybe I should now answer this myself. I hope there will be more answers when the weekend is over.
And I can come up with more stuff like this, if you really wanna :) (Rusty told me to ask more,hehe)

1.What is your full name? Mirva Hannele Eskola
2.How old are you? 20, will be 21 this year

3.Favourite color? Electric blue
4.Favourite food and drink? umm..didn´t know this would be this hard! Favourite drink might be grape soda but about the food...I hate food.
Ice cream, candy, chips...

5.Favourite movie? The Green Mile
6.Favourite tv-serie? C.S.I., Friends and Amazing Race :D

7.Favourite cartoon character? Butters
8.Favourite game? Muppet monsters or Halo

9.The sickest thing you know? Eating shit and drinking piss
10.What is the thing you like doing best? OR
10.Is sex the best thing in the world?
( ´cause the pressure of the public eye )

Maybe I should just skip these two :) naaa...well, as I have stated, sex ísn´t the best thing is the world and dreaming about being a vocalist or/and a writer are the things I like doing best. ohoh... and walk on wintery forests at night.

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? I was young and got shocked ´cause I was called a pagan. Thinking back..I should have felt proud, hehe
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? "You are like a chocholate box with the chocolates wrapped in blue papers."

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? Hypocrisy, Band Your Head-festival 2003
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Germany ( and sat on a train through Sweden and Denmark)

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? New Zealand, Iceland and Italy
16.The best country in the world? umm.. Finland? :lol:

17.Coffee or tea? Tea
18.Milk or water? Water

19.The ugliest thing you own? a yellow sheet
20.The best word in the whole wide world? Halla

21.What is your job? Trainee at a library, studying
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Act/sing

Rusty said:
You didn't just take me seriously, did you?? Please, don't ever take me seriously, even when I don't use smileys. Just for you, to prove my non-seriousness: :p.

Of course, maybe you didn't take me seriously at all, and you were also not being serious just then. In which case, quote my first paragraph back at me or something.

Sure I did, since I have been corrupted by those stupid smilies...how on earth did I manage in this life without them before.. :p
Good you didn´t get mad :ill:
I also suffer from extremely low self-esteem.

Don't we all??

But yes, I was corrupted by smileys for a while, up to the point where it seemed like I was :ping at the end of every sentence. So I'm cutting back now, with seemingly disaterous consequences. What a thin line it is between under- and over-smileying.

And YES, come up with more stuff like this. Preferably within the next 5 minutes, I'm bored as buggery (see, it's such a corking word).

EDIT: ;)

:lol: Finey... it´s been more than 5 minutes, I think but...

23. The worst band you know?
24. Best season?

25. Who is your best friend?
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman)
28. Best in Christmas?

29. Do you like sleeping?
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear?

31. Best author?
32. Your favourite book?

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)?
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens?

35. For what are you fanatic for?
36. Support McDonald´s?

37. Death Metal or Black Metal?
38. Darkness or light?

39.Like Lord of the Rings?
40. Who´s the best charachter in it?

41. Rain or shine?
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die?