Worst thread ever, heheh

You were slow, but that's okay.

23. The worst band you know? - Well I can think of quite a few. Someone once got me a Hanson tape for a birthday/Christmas present, so that's the worst band I've ever owned something by, even if I did throw it out later.
24. Best season? - Maybe autumn, I like the colours even if the wind gets a bit annoying. It would be winter only we don't get much snow here.

25. Who is your best friend? - Sadly enough, there's no one I'd consider a true friend in real life, just a few mates I hang around with.
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? - Yes, for a short while, then she got damn annoying. I can't remember her name though. :p

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) - Well I'm not good with the whole male thing, but I think Peter Lindgren has corking hair and I'm quite jealous of that, even if it probably makes me sound gay. Best looking female is Piper Perabo. *drools*
28. Best in Christmas? - ...pardon?? :confused:

29. Do you like sleeping? - I don't know, I'm usually unconscious when it's happening.
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? - No one person annoys me enough. Not even Jim Carey or Robin Williams.

31. Best author? - Tough call. Tolkien puts a hell of a lot of detail into stuff, but he's not the best writer as such. Maybe Terry Pratchett, since I've thoroughly enjoyed every book of his that I've ever read.
32. Your favourite book? - Possibly Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett at the moment, but I often change my mind.

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? - This one, you should try it sometime.
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? - I'm not entirely sure which context of button-pushing you mean. :p

35. For what are you fanatic for? - Easy on the "for"s there. ;) I have been quite fanatical about Lord of the Rings in the past, but not so much now.
36. Support McDonald´s? - Burger King tastes nicer.

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? - Preferably neither, but probably black at the moment.
38. Darkness or light? - Darkness.

39.Like Lord of the Rings? - It has been suggested that I do, yes. ;) Although sometimes I prefer reading The Silmarillion anyway.
40. Who´s the best charachter in it? - I don't think Fëanor is even mentioned in the LotR trilogy, so the best character in that must be Gandalf. In the films I quite enjoy looking at Éowyn though. :oops:

41. Rain or shine? - Persistent drizzle.
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? - Quite a few obvious things such as killing someone I care about, but then I'm not too bothered about death anyway so it's no big deal really.

More!!

Rusty said:
You were slow, but that's okay.

Yep, I know. I had to do some stuff first.

Rusty said:
28. Best in Christmas? - ...pardon?? :confused:

You spend Christmas don´t you? So what´t the best thing in it? Presents or family time or what?

Rusty said:
29. Do you like sleeping? - I don't know, I'm usually unconscious when it's happening.

Muahaha :)

Rusty said:
33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? - This one, you should try it sometime.

My gosh... where have you found such a cool site as that!!

Rusty said:
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? - I'm not entirely sure which context of button-pushing you mean. :p

I´m talking about irritation :p

Rusty said:

Hey dude..I´m running out of ideas here! :D

Enough smilies in this thead? ;)

The gathering of a bunch of shitfaced, longhaired rednecks vomiting all over my place was called off, so here I am: BLAAAAARGH!

1.What is your full name? Antti Tapio Pohja
2.How old are you? 24

3.Favourite color? Pink
4.Favourite food and drink? Anything with a lot of calories

5.Favourite movie? The Boondock Saints
6.Favourite tv-serie? No such thing.

7.Favourite cartoon character? Naushika
8.Favourite game? No such thing.

9.The sickest thing you know? Human nature.
10a.What is the thing you like doing best? Speding time with a good friend, doing absolutely nothing, having no stress and not a care in the world.
10b.Is sex the best thing in the world? Hell no. Even cuddling is a lot better. Intercourse is for cunts and men who are actually cunts.

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? Stupid question.
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? Words are worthless.

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? Death in June
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Sweden, Estonia, Spain.

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? None. (Well ok, Japan, Ireland and Canada maybe, but I'm not that interested in traveling.)
16.The best coutry in the world? Even more stupid question.

17.Coffee or tea? Coffee.
18.Milk or water? Water.

19.The ugliest thing you own? Arrr! Stupid question!
20.The best word in the whole wide world? "Peninsula". Or "pumpernikkeli" or "kaardemumma" if Finnish words count, and "dandoudan" if Japanese is allowed.

21.What is your job? ABOLISH WORK!
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Abolish work.

23. The worst band you know? Farmakon
24. Best season? Why there must always be something absolutely BEST?

25. Who is your best friend? Grr! I'll start throwing rocks at you any time now.
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) Sean Connery & Mira Furlan
28. Best in Christmas? LOS MUCHOS OF MOSTEST BESTEST OF THE GREATOSTESTEST! HOLA!

29. Do you like sleeping? Always when I manage to sleep.
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? The pope.

31. Best author? Iain Banks
32. Your favourite book? Use of Weapons

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? http://www.carstuckgirls.com
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

35. For what are you fanatic for? Apathy.
36. Support McDonald´s? Only when some little filthy "make-the-world-a-better-place"-cunt says I shouldn't. Actually all those fast food places suck donkey ass, but not because they're big capitalistic exploiting EVYL corporations or other such wankerism.

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? BOERSK BLEKK METLE! PEAT METAL!
38. Darkness or light? Tma/Svetlo/Tma

39.Like Lord of the Rings? The book is ok, the movie is a 9h long music video with homosexual innuendo.
40. Who´s the best charachter in it? Every single one of the orcs' testicles.

41. Rain or shine? RISE AND SHINE!
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? Impossible to say.

FUCK! ASS!

lumitalvi said:
Yep, I know. I had to do some stuff first.
Doing stuff is more important than UM?? :/
You spend Christmas don´t you? So what´t the best thing in it? Presents or family time or what?
Oh okay, I see now.

28. Best in Christmas? - Best thing about Christmas is being able to almost relax, sort of, for a couple of days and not worry about uni work and suchlike. Your brother's girlfriend borrowing a video camera from her university so that you get a few videos of yourself to give to people who keep going on about wanting to see more pics/videos of you is also a plus.

I´m talking about irritation :p
Oh okay, I'm glad I asked otherwise I'd have made quite the fool out of myself again. :p

34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? - I don't know, usually I don't let such things get to me at all. Random people on the bus can sometimes do it though, like the people who insist on standing up when there are seats available and end up getting in the damn way of everyone trying to get on or off the bus and just being generally annoying. If I happen to need to get off the bus in that situation I'll usually "accidentally" barge into them and then apologise in obviously-fake earnest. Just for a laugh.

Hey dude..I´m running out of ideas here! :D
And you haven't even asked the colour of my toothbrush. :bah: What lack of imagination. *sigh*

Enough smilies in this thead? ;)
Yes thank you, too many for my liking actually. [/picky] ;)

Aww.

Disclaimer: anything that comes out of my mouth or keyboard is not to be taken seriously. I was born an asshole and that's how things are gonna be. Ask Marko and he'll explain that I'm a sorry clown who uses rude language and expressions only because I don't know about better (not that it would make me any less an asshole).

I boycott them. Assholes do.

But seriously, smileys are irritating. People often write stupid things and throw in a few smileys just in case, like that would erase the possible stupidity of what was said earlier. Jesus. Can't people express themselves by plain writing anymore? Or have they ever?

(No, that rant isn't about this forum, it's about smileys in general.)

Horza said:
Aww.

Disclaimer: anything that comes out of my mouth or keyboard is not to be taken seriously. I was born an asshole and that's how things are gonna be. Ask Marko and he'll explain that I'm a sorry clown who uses rude language and expressions only because I don't know about better (not that it would make me any less an asshole).

Actually I pretty much know what you are like. So non-taken.
Thanks for the "explanation" anyway.

woo-hoo, more questions :Spin:

23. The worst band you know? honestly, i've never thought about picking up one band and crown it as the absolute crap... i listen to what i like and forget the rest
24. Best season? i want to take it as "best season in life" so i think it was the whole period ranging from 0 to 3 years old. i knew nothing of nothing then, so how could have i possibly been unhappy? ignorance is bliss

25. Who is your best friend? myself, there's no one i trust as much, out there. but i have a few good friends, yes
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? nope

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) there are too many, yet i can't think of any in particular
28. Best in Christmas? gingerbread *yummy*

29. Do you like sleeping? i love it, but i often can't sleep for days
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? i'm a killer only in my dreams, i'd never be able to kill someone *mumble* no, i think i couldn't, but i'd like to have the power of persuading some people to get rid of themselves

31. Best author? i like many but no one above all
32. Your favourite book? hm, i can give you the most read: "all quiet on the western front" by erich maria remarque. i've read it about fourty times, so far

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? google
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? people who cannot speak but shout make me feel like hurting them really really bad

35. What are you fanatic for? oh, i don't know... candles and incenses, maybe?
36. Support McDonald´s? as for the junk food, i like burger king or hesburger better. as for the rest, i agree with horza

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? none
38. Darkness or light? you can't have one without the other

39.Like Lord of the Rings? *agrees with horza again*
40. Who´s the best character in it? gandalf

41. Rain or shine? i like the smell of rain better, so yay for the rain :D
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? is there something worth dying for?

@horza: :hotjump: you're the best asshole in the whole wide world :Spin: :p :lol: :D

Rei Toei said:
as for the rest, i agree with horza

*agrees with horza again*

@horza: :hotjump: you're the best asshole in the whole wide world :Spin: :p :lol: :D

It looks like I'm not good even at being an asshole. Now just how pathetic is that?

And for the record, I believe I noticed some smileys there. As it was already stated at least once before, we assholes boycott smileys.

1.What is your full name? Marko Kalevi Eskola
2.How old are you? (don´t cheat, ladies!!) 23

3.Favourite color? Pink
4.Favourite food and drink? Aura blue cheese, Murphy's stout.

5.Favourite movie? The Groudhog Day
6.Favourite tv-serie? Coupling

7.Favourite cartoon character? Batman.
8.Favourite game? Master of Orion 1.

9.The sickest thing you know? Hard to specify. Child abuse. By which I don't mean horny underaged teens, but real children.
10.What is the thing you like doing best? Play computer and drink beer.

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? I wasn't listening.
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? That I have a compelete humor ability. Nice. But I don't.

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? Wibutee, Tampere 2003
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Sgayden and UK.

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? I don't.
16.The best coutry in the world? Canada
17.Coffee or tea? Coffee
18.Milk or water? Water

19.The ugliest thing you own? My mirror image.
20.The best word in the whole wide world? Gay.

21.What is your job? Coder/industrial electronics
22.What would you WANNA do for living? "I wanna rock."

23. The worst band you know? Grave Digger.
24. Best season? Duck season.

25. Who is your best friend? Don't have such thing as a "best friend."
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No, I guess. But you know guys masturbate to...anything. I had a cute swedish teacher once.

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) Brandon Lee (RIP), and there are lots of women but that's just about the amount of makeup. Jennifer Love Hewitt.
28. Best in Christmas? That smelly flower. Hya...?

29. Do you like sleeping? No, it's a waste of time. I don't know how to lucid, and I'm too lazy to learn.
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? Don't have that much personal against anyone.
31. Best author? They're all artistic fucks who should get real jobs.
32. Your favourite book? "Complete Vocal Technique" by Catherine Sadolin.

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? UM. That's gay.
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? Ejaculation.

35. For what are you fanatic for? Mike Patton.
36. Support McDonald´s? Yes, with rage.

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? Death.
38. Darkness or light? Light.

39.Like Lord of the Rings? Yes, the movies better.
40. Who´s the best charachter in it? Omg! The blond elven bitch. Looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. I don't write her name, I'd write it wrong anyway.

41. Rain or shine? Shine.
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? Can't imagine, but I guess there could be such things.

Windom Pearl said:
8.Favourite game? Master of Orion 1.
damn, i need more coffee... i read it as "master of onion" and i'm still laughing :lol:

@horza:
kiss.txt

1.What is your full name? Lassi Tapio Paunonen
2.How old are you? :heh: (don´t cheat, ladies!!) 22

3.Favourite color? Dunno, red?
4.Favourite food and drink? Pizza and Koskenkorva

5.Favourite movie? Hmm, so many of those... Fight Club, Citizen Kane, Godfathers I&II, Memento, L.A. Confidential
6.Favourite tv-serie? same as with above: 24, Oz, NYPD blue, Sopranos

7.Favourite cartoon character? Homer Simpson
8.Favourite game? GTA Vice City, Jagged Alliances

9.The sickest thing you know? suicidal tendencies
10.What is the thing you like doing best? OR
10.Is sex the best thing in the world? Maybe, or maybe love tops it.
( ´cause the pressure of the public eye :lol: )

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? No-one has ever said anything evil to me, or I don't remember it anymore.
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? "I love you" :wave:

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? So many of these also. As an experience, my first gig, Metallica, was probably the most impressive.
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? most of the central-European countries plus England, USA and portugal

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? I like to stay in Finland, but maybe Italy.
16.The best coutry in the world? Finland :headbang:

17.Coffee or tea? Coffee
18.Milk or water? Water, but I also like milk.

19.The ugliest thing you own? hmm, face or penis? what a dilemma... :D
20.The best word in the whole wide world? Love.

21.What is your job? student.
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Dunno, I'm on my way to become a mathematician and that is fine.

@H: Anything for making you laugh, dear.
The other possibility would have been saying that I was already 21, since I´m gonna be during the year anyway. That´s a thing nobody understands, so I said it in a different shitty way. Thanks for pointing it out.
Now answer the questions, please. :p

23. The worst band you know? Hmm, Hellhammer.
24. Best season? Summer

25. Who is your best friend? Netta and Pirkka.
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No, but that would be cool... :)

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) Jennifer Connelly and Heather Graham share the spot.
28. Best in Christmas? Presents. Also the only worthwile thing in christmas

29. Do you like sleeping? I LOVE IT! :)
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? Hmm, I've managed to reduce the list to zero people.

31. Best author? Douglas Adams is good...
32. Your favourite book? Lord Of The Rings?

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? This one and tunnustuksien.luola.net :D
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? Sex. :)

35. For what are you fanatic for? Nothing.
36. Support McDonald´s? NO.

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? Death. black can be good too.
38. Darkness or light? Light.

39.Like Lord of the Rings? see before... :)
40. Who´s the best charachter in it? Hmm, I don't know. all are good.

41. Rain or shine? Shine
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? Child-abuse.

@windom: sorry sorry sorry... i really couldn't avoid doing this: i've finished the coffee and i was still laughing :D

edit: silly geocities... well, copy/paste the url in a new browser window... bah

1. what is your full name?

rahvin

---------------------------------------------

2. how old are you?

3. favourite colour?

dark blue

4. favourite food and drink?

pizza; beer

5. favourite movie?

the seventh seal

6. favourite tv-series?

currently: c.s.i. las vegas
all times: x-files

7. favourite cartoon character?

leela from futurama

8. favourite game?

heroes of might and magic iv

9. the sickest thing you know?

self-abuse

10. what is the thing you like doing best?
10. is sex the best thing in the world?

writing, and no, sex might rank among the top ten best things (at times), but it's not the best.

11. the most evil thing anyone has ever said to you?

the worst things are those said behind people's back, not to their faces. but if i have to choose amongst the ones i know, i'd say "you can't help".

12. the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you?

"if i ever manage to reach the fireworks, i'll give them to you"
i wish that person meant it, which is not the case.

13. the best gig you've ever been to?

vnv nation at the m'era luna festival in 2002.

14. what foreign countries have you visited?

portugal, spain, france, germany, holland, denmark, england, greece, austria, switzerland, sweden, finland

15. in what foreign countries you'd like to go someday?

u.s.a., russia, ireland

16. the best country in the world?

possibly sweden

17. coffee or tea?

neither

18. milk or water?

neither

19. the ugliest thing you own?

my head?

20. the best word in the whole wide world?

epicentre

21. what is your job?

librarian, professional translator, soon-to-be journalist for a music magazine, soon-to-be italian teacher, hopefully-at-some-point-to-be full-fledged writer

22. what would you wanna do for a living?

write. duh

23. the worst band you know?

righteous pigs

24. best season?

winter

25. who is your best friend?

name's claudia. she's ultimatemetal user hyena

26. have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

sort of, i guess, but she wasn't exactly a teacher of mine

27. the most goodlooking famous person (man and woman)?

man: edward norton
woman: no one, really, i don't pay attention to famous women

28. best in christmas?

days off work in the winter

29. do you like sleeping?

not at all

30. person you'd like to kill or at least make disappear?

myself

31. best author?

jorge luis borges

32. your favourite book?

john steinbeck's to a god unknown

33. internet site you use the most?

ultimatemetal

34. what thing pushes your buttons every time it happens?

when i fall into the trap of hoping against hope all over again

35. what are you a fanatic of?

nothing really

36. support mcdonald's?

i do eat there from time to time and enjoy the food, if that's what you mean

37. death metal or black metal?

death metal

38. darkness or light?

darkness

39. like the lord of the rings?

the book is ok, the movies are boring and useless

40. who's the best character in it?

gimli

41. rain or shine?

rain

42. what is such a horrible thing that you would never do it, you'd rather die?

there's too many. let's say sexual abuse.

i want more questions.