Worst thread ever, heheh

~Zeanra~ said:
:eek: You too??

they're coming to Finland on May :'D
:eek: didn't know you were a fan too! thus the old divide between metal and punk is crossed. ;) or is it the only punk band you're into?
and yes, i've heard they're coming to finland: it's a tad too much to hope i'll be there too in may, but still i'll take the chance if i can.

lumitalvi said:
I´m so sorry...*cuts her wrists, not "across the street but down the alley" like it is supposed to happen* I´ll try to behave better from now on. Who cares about life! I have UM!!! YAY!!
that's the spirit. upwards, not sideways: i can tell you're a pro at that, and how could it be otherwise since you're on um with the rest of us losers. wonderful: long years of desperate mediocrity await! :Spin:

55. do you keep posters on your wall? what kind?

yes, i keep a few ultimatemetal posters on the wall, as in, forum members. i feed them some bread and water once in a while and torture them daily until they agree on posting on the dark tranquillity board

---------------------------------------------

56. do you dye your hair?

no

57. who should be the king of the world if there could be one?

my best friend hyena. and queen of the world, of course

58. do you dress in black clothes? if not, then in what colours?

sometimes in black. other possible colours are grey, dark blue, dark green, and white

59. what would you rather be, deaf, mute, or blind?

mute. i don't really have that much to say anyway

60. are goths gay?

no more than metalheads or people in other subcultures

61. what is your favourite tree?

the one right outside my house in the mountains. and no, i don't mean all those of its kind, just that one

62. do you wear socks?

unless it's the heart of summer and i'm home, yes i do

63. what is your favourite piece of furniture?

table lamps

64. do you consider yourself as an adult?

an adult donkey, yes

65. your opinion on marijuana?

not interested. those who are can do what they want with it

66. leatherpants or jeans?

jeans

67. do you feel that text messages and e-mails have destroyed the "real" way of discussion?

there never was a real way of discussion to destroy: sms and mails just provide the users with new strategies to play with form and content, which is something that has always happened

68. what language would you wanna learn?

currently i need swedish and finnish

69. do you wear glasses?

no

70. studying or working?

working

rahvin said:
:eek: didn't know you were a fan too! thus the old divide between metal and punk is crossed. ;) or is it the only punk band you're into?
and yes, i've heard they're coming to finland: it's a tad too much to hope i'll be there too in may, but still i'll take the chance if i can.
Well yes, it's the only punk band I still listen to. It's funny that I still absolutely love The Gray Race as much I loved it when I got in '96. Sigh. I'll never have enough of them.
I'm not sure either whether I'm going or not; the tickets are 29e :/ It would be a shame if I didn't go, I'd hate myself rest of my life, but the price is killing me...

~Zeanra~ said:
Well yes, it's the only punk band I still listen to. It's funny that I still absolutely love The Gray Race as much I loved it when I got in '96. Sigh. I'll never have enough of them.
gray race is teh coolness, but when cease is playing i start sobbing like a teddy bear with heartache, let me tell you. ;)
anyway, it's weird that you're only into bad religion. i agree that lyrics- and technically-wise they're the best, but there's plenty of punk bands that do a pretty decent job. maybe you should just get updated on the scene, or something...

I'm not sure either whether I'm going or not; the tickets are 29e :/ It would be a shame if I didn't go, I'd hate myself rest of my life, but the price is killing me...
29 euros is sure not bubble. are they at least playing in your town or just helsinki?
me, i'll see what happens in may: around easter time i'll be in goteborg, which is probably not leaving me with that many days off between april and tuska. but, as i said, nothing's certain.

rahvin said:
gray race is teh coolness, but when cease is playing i start sobbing like a teddy bear with heartache, let me tell you. ;)
anyway, it's weird that you're only into bad religion. i agree that lyrics- and technically-wise they're the best, but there's plenty of punk bands that do a pretty decent job. maybe you should just get updated on the scene, or something....
I
t's not that I actually listen to punk, buy CDs etc. Perhaps I would like other bands aswell but I'm not so much into punk as I used to be, BR has just stayed for some reason. I rather concentrate on metal. But maybe some day..

29 euros is sure not bubble. are they at least playing in your town or just helsinki?
me, i'll see what happens in may: around easter time i'll be in goteborg, which is probably not leaving me with that many days off between april and tuska. but, as i said, nothing's certain.
They're playing in Helsinki, that won't be a problem. Well, let me know what happens, I surely at least want to boast how great the gig was :D

44. Do you have fetishes and if yes, what are they? - I like touching beautiful shoes, leather, latex and healthy, thick and long hair. But I'm not sure if they are considered as fetishes?
45. g-strings: yes or no? - If I have to wear them for some reason, I'd want them off as quick as possible :devil:

46. name 3 favorite band of yours - Hard to decide but... hmm: Depeche Mode, Type O Negative, The Cure ...and I want to mention Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds as well as Moonspell
47. Do you have pets? - No

48. Do you have siblings? - One younger sister, Martta
49. Can you sing? - Kmrhmh.. bah

50. Puppies or kitties? - Kitties, definitely. Puppies are cute though but kitties are way better
51. Are you in a relationship? (if yes, do you love him/her from the bottom of your heart?) - Yes and yes.

52. do you believe in love from the first sight? - Yes. Happened once.
53. Are you religious? - Define religious? I don't go to church for example but I am a believer

54. rate yourself from 1 to 10 with explanation :heh:
- Guh. I don't want to rate myself for fuck's sake. Most of the times I hate being me or anyone else for that matter. Lately I've been quite alright, thanks to my fiancé.

43.The color of your toothbrush?? - Blue and white. :cool:

44. Do you have fetishes and if yes, what are they? - Not really, certainly nothing unusual.
45. g-strings: yes or no? - Depends on who.

46. name 3 favorite band of yours - Opeth, My Dying Bride, Farmakon [/blatant sucking up]
47. Do you have pets? - Nope, never have. :(

48. Do you have siblings? - Two older brothers, who got me into metal.
49. Can you sing? - Less than averagely.

50. Puppies or kitties? - Yes please. :cry:
51. Are you in a relationship? (if yes, do you love him/her from the bottom of your heart?) -
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rotfl* :lol:

52. do you believe in love from the first sight? - No.
53. Are you religious? - No.

54. rate yourself from 1 to 10 with explanation - 1, I've never made a difference and no one aside from family would miss me if I wasn't here. There is no real hope of a relationship anytime in the foreseeable future and I have no idea what I want to do for a career, or even for something as short-term as a summer job.

55. Do you keep posters on your wall? What kind? - A few - three Games Workshop ones left from when I was into that, a corking one of a wolf howling, I've got a print from misanthropia.net to put up once i buy a frame for it, and I've just ordered a Katatonia - Tonight's Decision one.
56. Do you dye your hair? - No.

57. Who should be the king of the world if there could be one? - There should never be one.
58. Do you dress in black clothes? if no, then in what colors? - I'll always be half black, but I don't look right in full black so the other half of me will be some other colour.

59. What would you rather be deaf, mute or blind? - Mute, there'd be barely any difference anyway.
60. Are goths gay? - Some are bound to be.

61. What is your favourite tree? - Number one: the larch. The... larch. The... larch.
62. Do you wear socks? - Yes, but not in the shower.

63. What is your favourite piece of furniture? - The occasional table.
64. Do you consider yourself as an adult? - Yes.

65. Your opinion on marijuana? - I'm fairly certain it exists.
66. Leatherpants or jeans? - Jeans on me, leather trousers on goodlooking women. :dopey:

67. Do you feel that text-messages and e-mails have destroyed the "real" way of discussion? - Not at all.
68. What language would you wanna learn? - French (it's easy, I'm just lazy) and I'm sort of slowly learning Finnish (it's hard but different and therefore interesting, plus it'll probably come in useful).

69. Do you wear glasses? - No, never needed them either.
70. Studying or working? - I've never worked before, I wouldn't know. :D

More!! :yell:

43.The color of your toothbrush? acid green

44. Do you have fetishes and if yes, what are they? no fetishes
45. g-strings: yes or no? yes, lace ones in particular make nice butts look even nicer

46. name 3 favorite band of yours - pink floyd, vnv nation, live
47. Do you have pets? yup, three cats

48. Do you have siblings? a younger brother
49. Can you sing? so they say

50. Puppies or kitties? both
51. Are you in a relationship? (if yes, do you love him/her from the bottom of your heart?) yes and yes

52. do you believe in love from the first sight? not much
53. Are you religious? yes, i am. my way, tho

54. rate yourself from 1 to 10 with explanation 7: all in all, i think i'm doing reasonably well, but there's always more to (over)come

55. Do you keep posters on your wall? What kind? no posters. only a japanese calligraphic art print, a painting made by a friend and some artworks i made myself
56. Do you dye your hair? yup, it's dyed dark purple

57. Who should be the king of the world if there could be one? no one
58. Do you dress in black clothes? if no, then in what colors? i usually wear black pants with a contrasting colored top/tee/sweater but sometimes i like wearing all black

59. What would you rather be deaf, mute or blind? mute
60. Are goths gay? no more than everyone else

61. What is your favourite tree? the willow
62. Do you wear socks? all year round

63. What is your favourite piece of furniture? the bed
64. Do you consider yourself as an adult? yup

65. Your opinion on marijuana? i don't mind what people do with it, but its smell makes me sick
66. Leatherpants or jeans? leatherpants

67. Do you feel that text-messages and e-mails have destroyed the "real" way of discussion? not really, they're just another mean of communication
68. What language would you wanna learn? finnish and japanese

69. Do you wear glasses? only when i'm working at the computer or whenever my eyes are very tired
70. Studying or working? both

More???
ohfuckinghellyouguys...:bah:
I´ll be infront of this stupid machine for 3 hours soon, so...until then please answer in these:

71. What festivals have you been to?
72. If there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do?(use your imagination, there can be something else as well)

71. What festivals have you been to?

Not many. Festivals are gay. Nummirock, Tuska, Tampere Jazz Happening, Satamarock, Savonlinnan Oopperajuhlat, Heinolassa jyrää.

72. If there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do?(use your imagination, there can be something else as well)

Put 5 chairs around a table and have a stimulating discussion together with all of them. Maybe we'll play some card too.

lumitalvi said:
More???
ohfuckinghellyouguys...:bah:
I´ll be infront of this stupid machine for 3 hours soon,
hooray! :hotjump: soon you'll be greeted as the new goddess of questions, and i suppose this is enough honour to last anybody a lifetime. thing is, this is getting really addictive and now i want scores upon scores of questions investigating the smallest details of my life.

71. what festivals have you been to?

i can't remember them all. some punk thing in my country last summer - just to see a.f.i. playing - and the already mentioned m'era luna festival in 2002, and wacken in 2003... maybe some more local festivals when i was younger

72. if there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do?(use your imagination, there can be something else as well)

talk two of them into beating the shit out of the other two, jam all the windows, leave the room through the door and lock the door behind me

71. What festivals have you been to? Nummirock, Ämyrock (numerous times), some hippie-festival near Riihimäki (can't remember the name) and a countless number of smaller and bigger town festivals. Probably forgot some, as I'm afraid that I was very, very drunk.
72. If there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do? Happens frequently. Ask if anyone remembered to bring some booze.

Three hours of shit has started.
So let´s make the pain go ´round...

73. Will you one day have kids?
74. Do you yet have names for them picked up? What are they?

75. If you could, what kinda machine would you build in an amusement park?
76. Are candles nice pretty-lighty-thingys or just something you can put peoples hair to?

77. What do you parents do for a living?
78. Did you have a happy childhood?

79. Roof or floor?
80. Do you often picture people naked?

81. Are you expecting something exciting in this very minute? What is it?
82. Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot?

83. Do you hate copy-machines? (this question has something to do with the thing that I´m dealing here right now...and I say YES)
84. Crowded busses...place to blow your head off or good place to chat?

85. Skating or skiing?
86. Hair open or with a pony-tail?

87. Gymnastics or dancing?
88. Some dude with a bad breath comes to talk to you, what do you do?

89. Do you have a driver´s licence?
90. As what kinda driver you´d classify yourself?

91. How tall are you?
92. Would you wanna build your own house?

93. Do you like being photographed?
94. Have you ever posed nude?

95. Are you lazy? Explain yourself!
96. Do you wear jewellery? What kind?/Why not?

97. When something doesn´t go your way, what do you do? (shout, curse, cry, wait a minute...)
98. Look yourself with some other persons eyes. What do you see?

99. What animal would you wanna be?
100. Do you watch the news? Why?/Why not?

My brain has melted. Soon I will start to repeat myself...or worse..start to think about possible questions ALL THE TIME!!! Waaah!

73. will you one day have kids?

nope

74. do you have names picked up for them already? what are they?

they all shall go by the name of bu.

75. if you could, what kinda machine would you build in an amusement park?

a big arena where people have to run in circles while being chased by tigers

76. are candles nice pretty-lighty-thingys or just something you can put peoples hair to?

the flame is nice, and the near-darkness effect is too. all the hype with scented candles and atmospheric scenarios and whatnot is just crap though

77. what do your parents do for a living?

my mom teaches crystal chemistry at the university and my dad works for a national newspaper

78. did you have a happy childhood?

i've had a decent childhood equipped with lots of care and nice experiences. still, being the idiot that i am, i didn't enjoy it a bit

79. roof or floor?

floor

80. do you often picture people naked?

very rarely: 99% of the people are uglier naked anyway

81. are you expecting something exciting this very minute? what is it?

there's nothing that has any likelihood to happen right now that would be remotely exciting. somebody's mail or somebody else's call or message would provide some satisfaction, but nothing more

82. sherlock holmes or hercule poirot?

hercule poirot

83. do you hate copy-machines?

we're certainly not friends

84. crowded buses... place to blow your head off or good place to chat?

blowing my head off. i never take the bus unless i'm being forced at gunpoint

85. skating or skiing?

neither

86. hair open or with a pony-tail?

depends on whom. on me, neither

87. gymnastics or dancing?

gymnastics

88. some dude with a bad breath comes to talk to you, what do you do?

i talk to him. there's many unpleasantries concerning other people, and bad breath is certainly not the worse thing i might end up facing

89. do you have a driver's license?

yes

90. what kind of driver you'd classify yourself as?

automatic. i've been driving a long time and often for job reasons, so i can do it blindfolded

91. how tall are you?

a whopping 171cm

92. would you wanna build your own house?

given the time and the means, why not. sounds interesting

93. do you like being photographed?

nope, pictures reveal my vampiric nature :rolleyes:

94. have you ever posed nude?

possibly when i was a few months old

95. are you lazy? explain yourself?

not really, although i might have a tendency to procrastinate some stuff. i'm in fact quite active and i have problems standing still

96. do you wear jewelry? what kind?/why not?

i don't, i don't like wearing stuff that might hinder my movements

97. when something doesn't go your way, what do you do?

while often keeping outwardly calm, i accumulate tension and anxiety and strive to make things go my way again and again and again, even in the face of obvious failure, until i hurt myself in some spectacular way and i'm forced to leave the battlefield. yes, i'm a poor loser

98. look at yourself with some other person's eyes. what do you see?

a cynical good-for-nothing loser who's very quick with words

99. what animal would you wanna be?

a bear, to hug myself silly

100. do you watch the news? why?/why not?

yes. it's important to remain at least partly focused on the world around me so that i can understand how it works

thanks lumitalvi. :) when you're ready to burst you can pass the scepter of command to someone else (hint: not me ;) ).

For fucks sake 100??!! o_O

1.What is your full name? Toni Mikael Tuuri
2.How old are you? (don´t cheat, ladies!!) 23

3.Favourite color? Black, blue
4.Favourite food and drink? Pizza, BEEEEEEER

5.Favourite movie? Cube, Papillon
6.Favourite tv-serie? Night rider

7.Favourite cartoon character? Cartman
8.Favourite game? Tetris

9.The sickest thing you know? Liars
10.What is the thing you like doing best? OR
10.Is sex the best thing in the world?
( ´cause the pressure of the public eye ) I´m good at sleeping

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? "I don´t love you anymore"
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? "I love you"

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to? All Machine Head gigs I´ve seen have rocked ( Nummirock, Nosturi x 2 )
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? Sweden, Estonia, Israel

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday? Italy, Norway
16.The best coutry in the world? Finland, of course

17.Coffee or tea? Coffee
18.Milk or water? Milk, no Beer

19.The ugliest thing you own? My fathers football teams jacket from 80´s :err:
20.The best word in the whole wide world? PERKELE

21.What is your job? Ehh.. mikrotuki
22.What would you WANNA do for living? Dig treasures

23. The worst band you know? Crash :puke:
24. Best season? Spring

25. Who is your best friend? I don´t know.. Do I really have friends? :erk:
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? HELL NO!!!

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) Too many to name..
28. Best in Christmas? Food / family / holiday

29. Do you like sleeping? Oh yes
30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear? I´ve always wanted to kill someone. Doesn´t matter who. Maybe some celeprity or politician

31. Best author? -
32. Your favourite book? -

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? www.jatkoaika.com
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? :err:

35. For what are you fanatic for? Jokerit, music
36. Support McDonald´s? -

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? Death
38. Darkness or light? Depends

39. Like Lord of the Rings? Haven´t seen, haven´t read
40. Who´s the best charachter in it? -

41. Rain or shine? Shiny Summer, Rainy Autumn
42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die? I wouldn´t eat anything "nasty"

44. Do you have fetishes and if yes, what are they? ASSES o_O
45. G-strings: yes or no? For girls yes, for me no

46. Name 3 favorite band of yours? Tool, Kotiteollisuus, Pantera (top of alltime)
47. Do you have pets? Noup

48. Do you have siblings? A Little brother
49. Can you sing? Never really tried..

50. Puppies or kitties? Kitties
51. Are you in a relationship? (if yes, do you love him/her from the bottom of your heart?) "No" :err:

52. Do you believe in love from the first sight? I just can´t deside
53. Are you religious? No

54. Rate yourself from 1 to 10 with explanation 6.. I can´t do anything special but I could if I really wanted -> I´m useless ;)
55. Do you keep posters on your wall? What kind? Tool-lateralus + few magazine covers + Rölli + Audioslave

56. Do you dye your hair? I Don´t have any at the moment

57. Who should be the king of the world if there could be one? Phil Anselmo
58. Do you dress in black clothes? if no, then in what colors? I do.. But maybe some other colours as well :p

59. What would you rather be deaf, mute or blind? Mute
60. Are goths gay? Don´t know for sure

61. What is your favourite tree? Birch
62. Do you wear socks? Hey, it winter!!!

63. What is your favourite piece of furniture? I hate my furnitures
64. Do you consider yourself as an adult? No.. Never will

65. Your opinion on marijuana? Burn burn burn.. I don´t mind if someone smokes
66. Leatherpants or jeans? Nice ass -> leatherpants.. No latex :Spin:

67. Do you feel that text-messages and e-mails have destroyed the "real" way of discussion? Hell no! Discussion makes more discussion
68. What language would you wanna learn? English

69. Do you wear glasses? No
70. Studying or working? Working and studying. Ideal woulb be 3 days of working and 2 days of studying with normal sallary

71. What festivals have you been to? Nummirock, Aitoon kirkastusjuhlat, Raumanmeren juhannus, Tammerfest, Provinssirock, Työväen musiikkitapahtuma :loco: I just can´t remember
72. If there is a room with one door and 3 windows and there are madmans coming in in every one of them, what will you do?(use your imagination, there can be something else as well) Kill the mother fuckers

73. Will you one day have kids? I hope, but not in ten years
74. Do you yet have names for them picked up? What are they? -

75. If you could, what kinda machine would you build in an amusement park? XXX
76. Are candles nice pretty-lighty-thingys or just something you can put peoples hair to? Pretty-lighty-thingys. No wait.. I´ve seen few pics where candles are in other use :p

77. What do you parents do for a living? Mom helps old people and father is in bulding business (carpenter)
78. Did you have a happy childhood? Yes

79. Roof or floor? Floor
80. Do you often picture people naked? Noo.. In sexy lingerie (girls)

81. Are you expecting something exciting in this very minute? What is it? -
82. Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot? BATMAN!!!

83. Do you hate copy-machines? No, but printers (HP sucks ass)
84. Crowded busses...place to blow your head off or good place to chat? Just annoying

85. Skating or skiing? Both
86. Hair open or with a pony-tail? PEPPIIIIIPEPPIIIIII :D

87. Gymnastics or dancing? Aerobics..
88. Some dude with a bad breath comes to talk to you, what do you do Nothing

89. Do you have a driver´s licence? I do
90. As what kinda driver you´d classify yourself? F1 style

91. How tall are you? 177
92. Would you wanna build your own house? No

93. Do you like being photographed? No
94. Have you ever posed nude? I have :p

95. Are you lazy? Explain yourself! I am.. But I´m capable to do much if I just want to..
96. Do you wear jewellery? What kind?/Why not? Not so often that it would be worth to mention

97. When something doesn´t go your way, what do you do? (shout, curse, cry, wait a minute...) Shout, curse, wait a minute then curse again :yell:
98. Look yourself with some other persons eyes. What do you see? Asshole?! I´m not good at these :erk:

99. What animal would you wanna be? Crow / Bee
100. Do you watch the news? Why?/Why not? I do. It´s good to know what´s going on..?!

I'm not bored. Really. Honestly!

73. Will you one day have kids? I hope not. Actually I hope I don't have them already somewhere.
74. Do you yet have names for them picked up? What are they? Taisto Voitto Sotavalta & Silvo Jeesus Hautaa

75. If you could, what kinda machine would you build in an amusement park? Gas chambers and cremation ovens.
76. Are candles nice pretty-lighty-thingys or just something you can put peoples hair to? Who the fuck puts candles into people's hair? That's sick.

77. What do you parents do for a living? Father is a some sort of underboss (what the hell is "ylikonemestari" in english?) in paper mill and mother is a sales representative.
78. Did you have a happy childhood? Depends.

79. Roof or floor? I prefer to have both.
80. Do you often picture people naked? Fuck no.

81. Are you expecting something exciting in this very minute? What is it? Yes. Not going to tell you.
82. Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot? Poirot. The moustache!

83. Do you hate copy-machines? They're better than humans.
84. Crowded busses...place to blow your head off or good place to chat? Place to blow other people's heads off.

85. Skating or skiing? Neither.
86. Hair open or with a pony-tail? These days usually open.

87. Gymnastics or dancing? Icecream or cement?
88. Some dude with a bad breath comes to talk to you, what do you do? Hit him in the face repeatedly until the odour changes.

89. Do you have a driver´s licence? No.
90. As what kinda driver you´d classify yourself? Uninterested one.

91. How tall are you? 197cm
92. Would you wanna build your own house? The idea is attractive, the real thing would quite possibly be really, really nerve-eating experience.

93. Do you like being photographed? Sometimes when I'm drunk enough.
94. Have you ever posed nude? I HATE POSERS!

95. Are you lazy? Explain yourself! Yes. Too lazy to explain.
96. Do you wear jewellery? What kind?/Why not? No. Why would I?

97. When something doesn´t go your way, what do you do? Shout out loud "VOI KYRPÄ!"
98. Look yourself with some other persons eyes. What do you see? Tall, ugly and dumb thing that looks remotely human.

99. What animal would you wanna be? Walrus or sloth. Or "olmi", but I don't know what's the word in English.
100. Do you watch the news? Why?/Why not? No. Not interested. Society is always as abominable and stupid as it was yesterday, so don't really see the point in repeating the same repulsive experiences watching them.