Example ..... STOP LISTEN LEARN - Fashion Scare

If I was a grand dictator, people like these who I met would be shot on sight! :(

Originally posted by madgirl
also boys and men with long hair, is there some protest that i dont know about or is it that they cant be bothered to get a hair cut?

A protest it certainly is, over here. The fashion in 'Metal' is to have short hair.....hmmm, and I thought Metal was about rejecting fashion, hmmm? From the feedback I get from the general public, too many people are far too image-concious about themselves. They can look at my hair (which isn't even long, for crying out loud - only gets to about my neck!) and they can hear this: "kiss this hair, then kiss my ass, POSERS!!!" :D

Besides, I like my hair long. And I think guys look great with long hair!

i like black and all but not constantly all year round., introduce some colour for goodness sake! it won't hurt you, honest!

My band t-shirts are all on a black background, but the colour on the main designs certainly suffices :cool:

and another thing that wont hurt you is a little sun, you're not vampires!

I for one simply don't tan - I used to be sick of little kids coming up to me making this point in stupid terms. Funny thing is, I bet these same kids would have flipped and cried (I know a few who did) when they heard me making extensive use of words like "my pals" back in those days....what a damn bunch of fucking hypocrites!

I think that Tony guy echoed all our thoughts first....gawd, I fucking hate this inferior breed of subhumans!

Originally posted by Son of Metalman
ONE: colour is good and can be your friend . it can brighten up the foulest of moods -
As I discussed with lakis, thats why they made a GREY Area 54 hoodie.

Exunctly Sam!!! i persoanlly got scared when i heard the new merch was going to be grey - i dont get on well with light colours for the pure fact that i am teriible at dropping food downmyself and getting makeup everywhere. lol but i do like them - and it is fab to have something else to wear. the 54 hoodies just look WICKED.
i tend to stick to the darker colours as the lighter colours dont suite me... but i quite frequently wear red purple or green with my black.. and incase people havent noticed my hair is hardly the dullest shade of red u might gave seen! lmao

TWO: you dont sleep in a coffin so the sun wont hurt you -
Ever heard of skin cancer? Some people burn very easily too, so think before you open your mouth, these are basic facts most people should know.

i actually am one of them. i dont consider myself to be a vampire in the slightest. im naturally strawberry blonde. and i burn under even factor 60 suncream. infact even bewtween me going in to college and then going in to camden yesterday im pretty readin the arm.
totally rediculous!!!!!!! so me not going out in the sun has bloody goodreason behind it!!

THREE: people do want to get to know you so smile -
Surely "trendies" are more anxious than us, as they just HAVE to have that shirt or those trainers that their friends bought, because they are in and the clothes that you bought yesterday are not.

Well said Sam... why would WE want to know the twats that slag us off in the streeet
as for the comment about how we would judge ifthe shoew was on the other foot what a load of toss.. we have better things to do than shout at trendies in the strreet or give them hastle!!!!

FOUR: shampoo is your friend not your enemy so use some -
This is just pure bollock. I get quite self-conscious if i know my hair needs a wash. And as for growing hair long, I want mine long so it looks better when I headbang!!

[/B]

Absolutely...... i have to wash my hair or it just looks shit. onthe other side of that im not like a trendy twat whos cant possibly goout wihtout a ton of makeup even to get a pint of milk.... and one of my flatmates who has to have 2 showers aday and will be an hr late for work if theres no hot water even though she had a shower before she went to bed!

fuck em all is what i say!

THESE PEOPLE OR FUCKING WANKERS.

so granted i wear a lot of black, its what i feel comfortable in. my dad will say i'm morbid, but i'm not a one for colorful clothes.

i WASH my fucking hair all the time.

i'd feel alot mre comfortalbe sitting next to a "goth or a grunge" on the train. than a charver anyday of the week.

how many metal fans do you see ganged in street corners with bottels of white shite cider??????????

NONE.

last year i was discussing fasion with my step mom. she mentioned something about brand names and i say i dont wear them. i also said i wont ever buy brand names for my sister (5) she already has 3 ellesse jackets from her mother. one of them is pretty cool grante. its just a litte summer jacket thing but if you fold it it has a pocket in the inside and it turns itnto a little backpack for her to carry on her back. just pity about the logo. but she has another one and i always tell her "your not wearing your charver coat with me. where your denim one"

:lol: :lol:

anyway, my step mom said when Paige starts high schoool im not to buy her anymore clothes or anything cuz she doesnt want her being made fun off for not wearing the latest gear.

for fuck sake if i have my way she'll be a metaller before she hits 8 - she already loves type o negative. and looks great in her doccie martins and her jeans :D

my step brother was bought a pair of shoes that cost 70 quid for school this kid is 11 years old. they lasted a month.

brand names suck.

anyway rant over

cya

kuy.

whooo

this thread has raised a lot of strong opinions hasnt it !!!

i know what u mean about brand names... i have to confess that i seem to be wearing brand names in the shape of newrock boots- as i have now had 4 pairs of them - however i dont wear them for the name - i wear them for the way they look .
i got my first pair over 3 yrs ago when they werent as popular but even then i had spent 6 mths looking elsewhere cuz the whole point of me being me is that i dont wear brands that all others are wearing. however i never found a decent pair that would have looked good for so long. i also seem to have a lot of goth cloths from OMEN but then again - its cuz i love the way they look - and i kind of get gutted when i noticed the brand label on it...... grrrrrrrrr

i did once have a pair of kickers about 7 yrs agao - but they were for college and work purposes and lasted me for over 3 years of continuous wear and i never had an aching feet day in them, but that again wasnt for the name but for the fact they were going to be comfortable for working in.

anyway - Kuy- u go girl - turn ur sis into a great and rocking goth/metal chick !!!!!

Originally posted by ed-hunter

Well come on MG you do have a Large catchment Area:p :lol:

see ya friday

and ID made me say that :saint:

LMFAO - u cheeky sod!!!!!!!!!!1 dont u talk about me bellly like that !!!!111 lmao

c u friday - if ur lucky - or unlucky once ive kicked ur ass lmao !!!!

and im sure that ID didnt hold u down and make u write that lolololololol

ill kick BOTH ur asses !!! MG xxx