The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. My roommate and I are really good friends, and I don't feel like going to a funeral for him.

There are other options besides burial...

64.jpg

That song by Soulja Boy isn't as bad as the one that goes 'AYE BAYBAY' over and over again. It is still bad, but not as bad.

OH
MY
GOD

my friend loves rap and shes always playing that damn fucking no talent piece of shit song. It's a perfect example of why I hate rap.

am I the only one who sees animosity between rap fans and metal fans?

it seems that both accuse each other of having no talent.

am I the only one who sees animosity between rap fans and metal fans?

it seems that both accuse each other of having no talent.

i like some rap, like Immortal Techinique
He's awesome, but he doesnt rap about pointless shit like
"I'm gettin drunk in da club and i'm gunna fuck dis bitchh wit ma 12 inch cock YO"

i like some rap, like Immortal Techinique
He's awesome, but he doesnt rap about pointless shit like
"I'm gettin drunk in da club and i'm gunna fuck dis bitchh wit ma 12 inch cock YO"

I can tolerate that stuff, but most people, i.e., inner city blacks and ignorant white people would rather listen to 50 Cent talking about how he's "In Da Club". whats even worse is moronic whites who only listen to rap for "the bass".....:puke:

lol race traitors... what if they're mixed and confused?

On the subject of rap and wiggers... I don't get how they can dress the way they do. Their clothes are pretty expensive, but they all look like shit. I'm not just saying that because I'm biased, but a lot of it looks like what a homeless guy might have to wear...

wiggers = icp here though.

I got friends who listen to ICP and when I try to play them stuff like Incantation or Morbid Angel, they say shit like "you can't understand the words" or "that shit has no talent". Usually its females who say that, especially ones into garbage like 50 Cent or Chamillionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.