I'm playing with Atheist

Travis

Bassist
Jan 2, 2006
Near Albany, NY
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I play bass in Atheist now. We're going on tour in a few days, so I figured I should let you guys know.

And yes, we are playing Oslo, so all you Spiral Architect dudes should definitely come hang out.

North American leg -

Atheist-2011-tour.jpeg

March 4 Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
March 5 Pomona, CA @ Fox Theater / Scion Rock Fest
March 7 Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
March 8 Montreal, QC @ Le Petit Campus
March 9 New York, NY @ Santo's Party House
March 10 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
March 12 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade

(also I think we're playing Mexico at some point, don't remember when though)

European leg -

77135_10150099013859808_494332.jpg

If you've got the time and you feel like getting out of the house...don't be a stranger!

Cheers!
-Travis

Yes, Etter, that is me! Definitely let me know when it gets a little closer to Neurotic Deathfest so we can meet up!

Same goes for you, Az! Can't wait to meet you, man! And tomatoes...what is that supposed to mean??

Yeah so the day I played Oslo was the best day of my life. It's all downhill from here, I'm never gonna have that much fun again.

Between walking around and seeing a beautiful city in a country I had never been to before (we really lucked out, it was like 70°f and sunny the whole time), playing the Inferno festival in front of a ton of people (guitarist broke a string and I had to play an improv bass solo that was kinda bad...but everyone was drunk and seemed to enjoy it), hanging out and partying with the Norwegian fans at the hotel afterwards (met a bunch of new friends and drank a bunch of Norwegian vodka), and meeting a super cool girl from Italy (as a drunken Asgeir stumbles over and haggles me, "OH, JUST LIKE THE ATHEIST GUYS - SAY THAT THEY'RE GOING TO BED AND THEN GO FIND THE GIRLS"), it was an absolutely incredible experience.

Big time props to Asgeir (pretty much pronounced Oscar, for all you 'Murrikans) for being a super cool dude, hanging out and answering all my fanboy questions.

pImMZ.jpg

QSiOg.jpg