I'M SICK OF ALL THE SNOW!!!!!!!

I just finished shoveling my driveway AGAIN :mad: This is the worst winter on record in my area. We've had twice the amount of snow fall as usual for winter. I wouldn't be soooo upset if we'd get an inch here or 2 inches there, BUT noooooooooooooooo a foot here 10 inches there another 3 feet!!! I'm sick of it!!!!!! :yell: :puke:

In the Shittacular state that is known as Michigan, we got 7 inches or more in 24 hours. I absolutely hate snow and could care less if I ever see another snow flake ever again.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
In the Shittacular state that is known as Michigan, we got 7 inches or more in 24 hours. I absolutely hate snow and could care less if I ever see another snow flake ever again.

Good ol' lake effect, eh?

We were lucky here in Chi-town. Just an inch or two. But once the front hit Lake Michigan, Michigan and Indiana got fucked. Sorry guys!

remington69 said:
Good ol' lake effect, eh?

We were lucky here in Chi-town. Just an inch or two. But once the front hit Lake Michigan, Michigan and Indiana got fucked. Sorry guys!

:bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: I knew someone was to blame for this.....Damn you Remington:loco: It took me 40 minutes to get to work today and I only live about 2 miles away.

here in atlanta it doesnt even snow 7 inches all winter, and a harsh winter day in atlanta is 42 degrees for a high and 25 degrees for a low. we get an occasional ice storm and it snows a few times each winter, but it is not uncommon to be putting up christmas decorations in a short sleeve shirt, unless you are a girlie man.

ivankoloff said:
here in atlanta it doesnt even snow 7 inches all winter, and a harsh winter day in atlanta is 42 degrees for a high and 25 degrees for a low. we get an occasional ice storm and it snows a few times each winter, but it is not uncommon to be putting up christmas decorations in a short sleeve shirt, unless you are a girlie man.

Hahahahaha:Smug: There is always a asshole in the bunch that has to say something like that. Fuck you and your nice weather Ivankoloff:loco:

ivankoloff said:

Come on now, we had flurries today in ATL. I put on a sweatshirt and I'm all man goddammit!:Smug:

what is this snow you all speak of? In Arizona, we have those dreaded cold days where we get down to about 50 degrees in the middle of the day :erk: :loco:

It does snow alittle in northern arizona in the mountains.

haha, I lived in Michigan most of my life, germany while in the army, and Ohio for school so I know way too much what you are going thru and that is why Arizona is great even when we have our hot summers. :worship: