I'M SICK OF ALL THE SNOW!!!!!!!

Ahh. Language. What German I learned in H.S. has all but vanished from memory however lately I've been learning a lot of dirty spanish. When me and the girl get freaky she screams out filthy spanish, sum of which I picked up on rather quickly.:cool:

Her fave thing is to be called a "whore". In english or spanish and that just :headbang:'s

so have you learned how to call your son mijo. Sometimes my son and will be out and I'll say mijo come here and old Mexican ladies turn around and look at me like WTF?

Also,

don't you just love chi chi's?

If I´m not mistaken Moshkinstein is a bi-lingual finish metalhead. He lives in Vasa by the eastcoast of Finland where a lot of people speak swedish. Have fun in Helsinki at the Judas Priest-gig!

And DD, "beer" in swedish is "öl" and in slang we call it "bira" or "bärs". Mmmm... think I´ll sneak over to the fridge and get me one.

Moshkinstein, är du Vasakille eller inflyttad?

Skål eller kipis på er! :kickass:

Arg_Hamster said:
If I´m not mistaken Moshkinstein is a bi-lingual finish metalhead. He lives in Vasa by the eastcoast of Finland where a lot of people speak swedish. Have fun in Helsinki at the Judas Priest-gig!

And DD, "beer" in swedish is "öl" and in slang we call it "bira" or "bärs". Mmmm... think I´ll sneak over to the fridge and get me one.

Moshkinstein, är du Vasakille eller inflyttad?

Skål eller kipis på er! :kickass:

This guy knows his Suomi/Finland perkele!! :kickass:
I doubt it will be fun it's only Judas Priest...;)

Arg_Hamster, född i Åbo. Inflyttad eller uppflyttad på 80-talet.
Skål på dej! :kickass:
Har du tänkt åka till "sweden rock" festivalen?

Well I read in the paper today that the snow storm that went through Lansing, Michigan that we got 10 inches (of SNOW DD sheesh get your mind out of the gutter:loco: ) Then when I get up today my asshole weatherman says that it is only 3* outside when I heard that I was like:yow: . Fucking winter:bah: I literally got brain freeze from just walking from my car to work..........Arrrrhhhhh I wish I was in the Bahamas right now.

I was at the ball yesterday and when I walked back home I nearly felt my face and fingers freezing off. Good luck for me I was wasted so it wasn´t that terrible. Come on it´s fucking March and still such a shitty winter over here. Fuck it.

Moshkinstein said:
Har du tänkt åka till "sweden rock" festivalen?

Jo visst funderar jag på det, kan ju vara kul att se Joey och Dan även om jag föredrar de "nya" killarna. Megadeth ska ju spela (även om bara Dave är kvar), skulle vara kul om Lamb of God dök upp, dom har ju snackat om festivalspelningar.

powerwolve said:
scandinavia would be too cold for me and the beer there is too expensive

You germans have better Bier than us anyway. There are just a couple of brands from Denmark and up that is drinkable. Belgium, Germany and Czech Republic have the good stuff.