I'M SICK OF ALL THE SNOW!!!!!!!

johnnieCzech said:
I second that!!!!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Hey Johnnie do you drink Pilsner Urquell? Thats the only Czech beer that I have had. I love Belgian beer can you recommend any good ones? Being that it is Friday and all I have to get drunk :kickass: :yow:

lespaulbass666 said:
EEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHH CRAPLAND!!!!!!! is it still as big of a shit hole as it was when I went out there 15 years ago???? What A Fucking Dump :puke: !!!!

:tickled:

Actually, Cleveland is a lot better than it was 15 years ago. There's a lot more to do, it's generally cleaner, but if you visit, come in summer. Winter is still HELL here. We have Lebron James, the Browns still suck, we have 2 nice stadiums, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and most bands still swing through here. Overall, it's not too bad!!

Mental,

i don't write very well--but--I'll try. I never had to write in romanian or serbian--only speak it.

Kako Si? Ja sam Dobro.
Kako te zove?

Picka ti mater:tickled:

dutchy said:
ahum!!!! aren't we forgetting something??!!!!!!
HEINEKEN!!!!!!!!!! HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER!!!!!!:headbang:

Dutchy, Heineken is good but Staropramen is better. I was only in Prague for a coule of days last year but my liver has never recovered. :tickled:

GASOLINEDREAM said:
:tickled:

Mental,

i don't write very well--but--I'll try. I never had to write in romanian or serbian--only speak it.

Kako Si? Ja sam Dobro.
Kako te zove?

Picka ti mater:tickled:

Hehe... I see you're very well versed in "blaspheming"...
Pusi kurac! :)
Ja sam dobro, a ti? Zovem se Igor.

Jockthrax said:
Dutchy, Heineken is good but Staropramen is better. I was only in Prague for a coule of days last year but my liver has never recovered. :tickled:

BETCHA ASS! Staropramen rules but it pretty much depends on a pub. I know of places where they tap nearly orgasmic Staropramen, but someplace it just tastes like shit.
Heineken also rocks! :kickass: :yow::hotjump: