I'm so bored...

Yes. I want to reply to SOME thread, but I cannot seem to muster anything. At all.

I also miss Phasom tremendously.

I think I will momentarily let it wander downstairs for water. My throat is filled with the blood of the recently deceased.

SO... in Alberta I discovered coke and mentos mix and cause a violent reaction. Then I further explored the idea by trying to close the bottle with mentos inside to experience a soda-explosion. Furthering the idea, I pushed some tissue into the neck of the bottle creating a little pocket to hold multiple mentos. Then closing the lid over the tissue, it would easily tear off and following a vigorous shake, the tissue would rip completely allowing the mentos to mingle with the soda.

I showed this trick to my buddy this evening.

The bottle nearly took his head off but instead sprayed the whole right side of his body and proceeded to launch itself about thirty feet.

last time I successfully did this, the bottle shot straight up at least fifty feet.

I'm sick, and I just went and had a shower, now I'm deciding whether or not to make my way down to the bar and pick u.... I mean... have a beer or two with some buddies... If I can ever get ahold of them.

AnvilSnake said:
I'm sick, and I just went and had a shower, now I'm deciding whether or not to make my way down to the bar and pick u.... I mean... have a beer or two with some buddies... If I can ever get ahold of them.
mmmm....beer

I've decided to just have some friends over and finish up my rum... This being after a trip to the local club.