Ryan is....

I'm at school too, and i'm bored as hell in accounting class. I'm so bored that i play song vs song on sepultura's message board, which is really sad.And i also have an 100% in this class yet. Yes, i'm brilliant:D :lol:

You should be happy you don't have work, so you can be coool like me and browse the message board.
GOD, i hate accounting class, i did even some extra credit shit to kill time

that is why S skills should be the last period of the day, so you can actually do homework, and to skip it.
If accounting were my 6th period i would have skipped it daily, but i don't skip in the morning

putho, my class is over in 5 minutes, then math quizz :(( and later than that, chemisty quiz. And even worse, in class essay in LA.
School rulzorz, especially spanish in which i'm so bored that i write nevermore lyrics on the dividers of my binder.

I work in accounting and it's so much fun!!! You get to play with money all day long...

"a couple million here, a couple there"

Yes, my stomach hurts really bad, and i feel like throwing up. It is not good. I think i'm gionna go to the nurse.
fucking sickness

Conquer All said:
oh yes. alexi is a hawtee. i want to make sweet love to him all night long.
in that case
ryan is...GAY\
bingo

lordofthesewers.. said:
in that case
ryan is...GAY\
bingo
im such a stalker on alexi though. here are some pictures i took of him while he was mini golfing.

minigolf07.jpg

minigolf03.jpg

minigolf05.jpg

minigolf08.jpg