I'm so bored...

Boredom seems to be the order of every day lately. Can't wait to get outta here. 5 more months and I will be back in the beautiful city of Seattle:) That place is unlike any other. It had me at hello. hehe

I'm sitting at work processing returned mail (no body wants junk mail from IBM)

bored outta my mind. If I laid my head down on my desk I would fall asleep.

I'll probably walk to the lake later.

ON a good note, my little brother is getting married on Saturday. That should be alot of fun.

What is everyone else doing tonight? :Smokin:

Conquer All said:
thats awesome for your bro! does your family like who hes getting married to?

tonight im ummmm doing my usual. sit on the chair and be on the computer bored out of my mind trying to find something to do :D
yes my family loves her. She's really cool.

I have so much to do. Shooting for my calendar starts soon.
I just have no motivation. I just want to hang out outside.

So it's Sunday night and I'm sitting here bored. Yesterday my little bro got married. Strange thing was I felt like an outsider at my own brother's wedding. This might make me evil, but I just wanted to go home right after the ceremony. I left early like around 9. Most of the attendees were his wife's family. Alot of them were quite stuck on themselves.

Anyway. I'm happy for him and all. I know he's very happy. It just got irritating because I'm the middle child and my older sister is also married and I get my uncles and aunts asking me when I'm getting married. Come on! I'm single for a reason, I want to be. I've got too much going on to worry about anyone but myself at the moment.

When you're a teen you have a different boyfriend every other week(well at least I did) Dating was for status , it was mostly based on looks. And if you were single it was like you had the plague. Now that I'll be 28(not that that's old what so ever) I just don't feel the need to run around chasing after men. And my tastes are based much more on personality (I'd say 80%) than looks.
When you have this big long list of things you want to accomplish and you finally realize that you aren't getting any younger and you want to be at a good place in life, dating seems like the least of your worries. And trying to explain this to a bunch of old fashioned people who think that being married and having a family is the most important thing, is very difficult. I'm not one of those females who plans their wedding as soon as they hit puberty. If it happens someday, it happens. I'm soo not worried about it.

Anyway sorry for ranting, it's just annoying, I have to explain myself at every single family gathering. :mad: grr