The_Accolade

A Heart of Gold
Aug 2, 2002
here and there ;)
Visit site
is "I'm Sorry" a cover? of what?
just curious
anyway...Recreation Day is rockin!!! \m/
i'm listening to it for the second time in a row (third time if you count the time i listened to it in a drunken stupor and fell asleep!) and i love it already

[/metal]

but i almost wish evergrey would stop. they keep recording melodies that i was working with...i had to abandon like five ideas for tunes because evergrey went and recorded it before me!!
some are even ideas i had before i had heard of evergrey...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82942

No offense,but I do suggest that you use the search option before posting yet another thread. I know that I'm complaining about this all the time but it can't be that hard...
At least we get more new topics though.

About the melodies,as you're probably not in a very big band or anything and you came up with some of the melodies before them,I don't see why you couldn't use them.

TheFourthHorseman said:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82942

No offense,but I do suggest that you use the search option before posting yet another thread. I know that I'm complaining about this all the time but it can't be that hard...
At least we get more new topics though.

Don't worry, it annoys the hell out of me too.. But you see this at every messageboard.. And the search doens't always work either..

About the melodies,as you're probably not in a very big band or anything and you came up with some of the melodies before them,I don't see why you couldn't use them.

As long as he doesn't record it.. Allthough, look at COB, they're stealing/lending from other bands all the time.. :p

I'll just not reply to Anneke's post with off-topic shit but rather I'll say that I have to go listen to Recreation Day.

(Glad that someone agrees though.)

What's the big fuzz with all this?
Someone's asking a question why don't just answer it?
If I can't find anything that gives me a hint in the first page of threads then I just simply ask my question.
I'm starting to get tired of all these angry messages about reading earlier threads.
They take up space that should be taken up by messages concerning the band.

Well, that's just my opinion anyways.

Hehe, if you guys think that is an angry remark.. Wait until I AM angry.. o_O I was just stating that I agreed with Mister Horseman.. It's not really a problem here, but it is on other really big messageboards.. I don't mind answering the same question over and over, but if you want to learn something of a band don't you go looking through the topics first?
Whatever.. To go back ontopic... The keyword is Dilba.. Which he/she knows by now.. ;)