I'm Sorry

A very close friend of mine was struck by a car last Thursday evening. I went to see her in the hospital today - Children's Hospital - and it was painful just to be there. She's in a coma, so that added to my feeling.

I had Recreation Day with me and after I left, I listened to "I'm Sorry" probably about fifty times. It's really a beautiful song, the live/acoustic version even more so.

Katrina's a bit of a fan as well, so it seems only fitting that I listen to Evergrey. Them and Nightwish are pretty much the only two bands we enjoy mutually.

Has "I'm Sorry" helped anyone else through rough times? I know that it's helping me intensely.

And I also want to say that the video for it is fantastic. Amazing cinematography. It's my favorite Evergrey video.

I'm Sorry truly is a beautiful song. I used to listen to it all the time when I would think about certain things, it just helped me focus more on what I was thinking about. Evergrey and Nightwish are actually my two favorite bands (I wish they would tour together!). Another song I listen to when I'm thinking deeply is Forever Yours by Nightwish, if you haven't heard it, you should really take the chance to do so, I'd say it's equally as beautiful as I'm Sorry.

A note about the video for I'm Sorry: Have you ever noticed the part where they have a TV on in some room, and it's got the video for Blinded playing? I just thought that was funny.

Ha, yeah. I saw it and thought, "Cute. Self-promoting." I was joking though.

I love Century Child. Ever Dream is one of the best Nightwish songs period. And Forever Yours is beautiful. In fact, I have that burnt onto a soft compilation with the acoustic version of I'm Sorry, among other songs.

YOU ROCK! Century Child is my favorite Nightwish album, and Ever Dream is my favorite song, period, lol. I'm actually trying to get my old band together, with the addition of a female vocalist (Even though that would make it 7 people), and one of our guitarists and I are really trying to focus on Evergrey and Nightwish type stuff. If you go to the band promotion sticky, you can check out my original work, and let me know what you think about it, a lot of people find that it sounds remarkably like Evergrey. :)

Sorry for dragging this back up again. For those who were concerned, Katrina is doing better. She's awake and is aware of what happened. But I was told that she may have a bit of a memory problem, and a bit of difficulty speaking. Hopefully she'll overcome it. I haven't been to see her since last time, because her parents want her to have some time to herself, but when she's back on her feet and doing better, I'll tell her about this board. Like I said, she likes Evergrey a bit. I'm hoping to get her hooked.

I´m realy sorry about the accident, Raine.
I hope she will be fully restored soon.

About the song. It´s really good, but have you ever heard the original by Dilba?
It is allmost better in certain ways, and did you know that Dilba´s sister is singing the feamale vocals for E-type (A Swedeish rock/tecno-rapper who is verry popular in sweden)? And Dilba is perfoming in his videos.
Just for a bit of fun...

again, I hope that Katrina will get better and will be able to forget.
Two relatives of mine drowned in an accident in Italy this summer, so i know a tragedy like that can be hard to forget.