I'm writing a story...

more story!! finally got back to writing it!

That was enough to make me stay where I was. I wondered how many other people out in the crowd could see me. That lasted maybe five minutes, interrupted by Apollo walking over and took Gus’s other guitar, the red one. I turned my head to the side and looked up at Apollo, as if to say “what do you think you’re doing??” He smiled and I just handed him the guitar, not wanting to question that look on his face.
(that was already posted, but that was back on page 10 or 11, so here it is again. anything after this is totally new)

Apollo slid the strap over his shoulder and walked back to the stage. Gus looked confused, that made him even more adorable. Bob was giggle-snorting, looking at Gus. Petros was just smiling. Mark, he couldn’t see anything, so he only waited.

Apollo appeared to actually intend to play something. If he COULD play anything, it’d be nothing short of impressive. If he could play like Gus, THAT would be beyond incredible. That’s when an idea came up: what if they were planning a threeway guitar duel for later? Apollo, Gus, and Bob--Bob the Double Threat on Guitar and Keyboard? As if seeing Bob and Gus dueling wasn’t exciting enough, now Apollo had the possibility of joining in! I ALMOST grabbed the last remaining guitar on the rack--Bob’s other one--and ALMOST put it on and ran to join the guys. Then I remembered: oh yeah, I can’t play anything. Just because I have a guitar back home doesn’t mean I can play anything. But--if we were talking about Guitar Hero 2, that’s a totally different story, a much better one too.

I got up and stretched, my legs complaining with the “pins and needles” prickling feeling. I could barely feel my feet, they were quite numb and heavy to move. Lacing my hands behind my head and stretching my arms, my left shoulder cracked like a thick tree-branch breaking. I repeated the other stretches and after that, I felt ok enough to walk around. I walked up a few steps, onto the elevated stage section. I was only a few feet from Mark pounding out the beat of “I Am The Anger”. I sat down on a pile of dusty curtains. Mark glanced over his shoulder, having that feeling of being watched. I did my best to smile, though I wasn’t feeling too well. He smiled back.

When “I Am The Anger” ended, the music stopped all together. The silence was deafening, more so than the music playing. My ears were ringing, throbbing. I let my head drop, chin resting on my breast. But, not long after that, I felt a hot, firm had light on my shoulder. I lifted my head, sighing. Gus was standing above me. He was quite a sight to see
as his dark hair was insanely a mess, some plastered to his round cheeks. His garnet colored eyes were wildly bright with excitement. His shirt was black with sweat and clung to his top half, outlining his thick arms, not-so-flat chest, broad belly, and even his belly-button. Looking down, I saw Gus had on his red leathers. Looking at the stitching on the sides of the legs, I saw that it looked stretched, that it might not last much longer. It looked like Gus had forced the pants to encase his sizeable thighs and not to mention that ass I’d had a perfect view of earlier. Looking up just a little, I saw something else that was nicely outlined. The zipper looked about ready to unzip itself.

AHEM. more story:

Clearing my throat, I made myself look back up at Gus’s face. “What’s up?” I sighed. “Just looking for the water case that’s hidden under a pile of curtains around here. Don’t ask me why it is, but it is,” Gus replied. Confused, I looked around me. It didn’t look like it, but heck, what did I know?

Gus stepped by me, eyes still on the floor. I heard the shuffling sound as his thighs brushed together while he walked. I could swear I heard the seams of the pants make a squishing-stretching sound. It was as if the seams were complaining, and staring at Gus’s thighs, I couldn’t blame the seams for being unhappy. Gus no longer looked to be a little 75kg… no, now he looked more like 95 or 100kg.

Gus felt through the curtain pile beside me, found nothing. He felt the one behind me, still found nothing. He walked a little further and bent again. Still nothing. I found myself wondering why I hadn’t noticed how much heavier Gus was back on the bus when we…
My thought stopped when Gus said he’d found it. That was nice, but I wasn’t concerned with that he’d found the water case. There was something FAR more interesting 3 feet away from my face…Gus’s ass--upclose now. I was amazed by the way it was so perfectly shaped. Sure, it was pretty big, but still…perfectly shaped. I had the strong, quite strong urge to give his ass a few tight squeezes. However, I thought twice, this time thinking that if I if DID squeeze Gus’s ass and it startled him bad enough, there would be problems. If I somehow interrupted another show like the first one in Thessaloniki, I’d most likely be outta the tour and sent home.

did you read all of the new stuff i wrote so far or just the little paragraph? anyway, when you went to the last few firewind shows, did you remember to ask Gus how much he weighs now?
heck i can't help it if i like G fattened up :p