Images of the artwork for Guitar Heroes

_chokehold_

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2007
Hey everyone

I was trying to get a hold of high quality artwork of the Guitar Heroes CD that alexi and other finnish guitarists did a few years back, searched google with no luck. I was more after the individual artwork of each guitarist as they were really well done, wouldn't mind making a t-shirt with them on it. If anyone has copies of them and wouldnt mind posting them up it would be great.

Guitar+Heroes+-+Guitar+Heroes.jpg

Thanks. It would good if i could get a high quality one of the picture of alexi on the left:
10665559_4305.jpg

Its really well done, i cant believe its so hard to find. I'll ask in cob pics topic.

Hey everyone

I was trying to get a hold of high quality artwork of the Guitar Heroes CD that alexi and other finnish to play guitar did a few years back, searched google with no luck. I was more after the individual artwork of each guitarist as they were really well done, wouldn't mind making a t-shirt with them on it. If anyone has copies of them and wouldnt mind posting them up it would be great.

Yeah, it's a bit hard looking for high quality artwork for Guitar Heroes. I was also looking of alexi to play guitar images.