Guitar Heroes Album.

If theres someone is interested in a reupload in 3 winrar archives I'll do it, but I wont finish until tomorrow evening and I'd be nice if somebody could recommend me a good upload service. Because Rapidshare has 100mb max and waiting time (you can avoid) and there's filefront with its shitty upload/download speed and the deleting after some time.

i only watched the first 100 minutes but this guy who tries to play the CoB intro was a bit retarded. I like his improvising but he would be better off looking in the tab thread...

...how you manage to learn all the songs in Matias' medley in one week, riffs, solos and harmonies, while you at the same time prepare the backing track and practice the two other insane songs for the gig. Whether or not you sound exactly like A. Laiho is kinda small thing at that point. I wrote the medley, so blame me, Matias did superhuman-like work with the piece. He even included the famous yau-yaus;)

...how you manage to learn all the songs in Matias' medley in one week, riffs, solos and harmonies, while you at the same time prepare the backing track and practice the two other insane songs for the gig. Whether or not you sound exactly like A. Laiho is kinda small thing at that point. I wrote the medley, so blame me, Matias did superhuman-like work with the piece. He even included the famous yau-yaus;)

+1 Well said man.

DID YOU READ BOTH POSTING I DID?

AGAIN: I like his playing. I think if he is such an talented player: Wouldn't it be normal that people expect him to make parts as this intro I mentioned (1) sound like the original?

1) I dont have the time to watch the video again to find other songs

btw:
Part1
Part2
Part3

After havin finished all downloads you have to open 1 File(no matter which one) with Winrar. It may take 15 minutes to extract all files. Afterwards you need software like VLC to open the file.

AGAIN: I like his playing. I think if he is such an talented player: Wouldn't it be normal that people expect him to make parts as this intro I mentioned (1) sound like the original?

btw: Part1

He was not got there to play bodom for them you know. He played those riffs his own style and made it with style. If he is such a talented player why not make it personal to him?:) Im sorry im not trying to argue i just don't think there was anything wrong with his song "The attitude".

So where's the problem? You like it - I dont. I explained why you explained why. Imo it sounds better the original way and I dont like his version because I think I it doesn't do justice to him.

btw: Part1

Thanks! Rapidshare is 3 times faster, but I'm too lazy to change my IP after each part, as I'd normally do.

btw., you posted part 3 here, not part one!

So where's the problem? You like it - I dont. I explained why you explained why. Imo it sounds better the original way and I dont like his version because I think I it doesn't do justice to him.

Well thats our opinions then :) well yeah maybe it does but i still like the medley. Yeah its all our opinions i guess. It made my post worthless:lol:

If I remember correct, you say you didn't recognize the other songs? If you did, you'd know none of them sounded like the original versions, and that was the whole point of the performance, not trying to sound like someone you're not - but to play cool (and kinda ridiculous) pieces of music credibly and make something new out of them.
I really don't give a damn whether you like it or not, but please don't insult fine players.

Check out this shit and find out what Matias is capable of:

http://www.mikseri.net/fistinfetus

P.W.

:confused: srsly?

it was virtually note for note my unmusical friend.

Peewee, (I'm not saying this as sarcasm or any bad way, I'm just curious) who are you exactly? :lol:

By the way (don't flame me) but I'm not actually interested in all that but I'm curious about the medley, is there a way to hear only that, or maybe somebody could tell me at wich time it is and in which part that innuenDO uploaded it is?

EDIT: Forget about that, I suppose I need to download the 3 parts, so I guess I'll watch it after all :lol:

Peewee, (I'm not saying this as sarcasm or any bad way, I'm just curious) who are you exactly? :lol:

By the way (don't flame me) but I'm not actually interested in all that but I'm curious about the medley, is there a way to hear only that, or maybe somebody could tell me at wich time it is and in which part that innuenDO uploaded it is?

EDIT: Forget about that, I suppose I need to download the 3 parts, so I guess I'll watch it after all :lol:

The shit's on Youtube already, just seek Matias Kupiainen or The Attitude Medley. Peewee comes from my initials so it shouldn't be too hard to find out who I am. I'm Matias' friend, and not here to stay, got just a bit annoyed and decided to share my view. There are always people who just don't get what you aim at and as I had time between studying philosophy I thought I'd try to make the point clear to at least one person of all in the world.
Peace, love and necrophagism.

The shit's on Youtube already, just seek Matias Kupiainen or The Attitude Medley. Peewee comes from my initials so it shouldn't be too hard to find out who I am. I'm Matias' friend, and not here to stay, got just a bit annoyed and decided to share my view. There are always people who just don't get what you aim at and as I had time between studying philosophy I thought I'd try to make the point clear to at least one person of all in the world.
Peace, love and necrophagism.

"peace, love and necrophagism." :lol::lol::lol:

and if you had time in between studying philosophy, then you must not be studying Kant :zombie:

I found something interesting about Matias. Apparently (I TRIED to read in finnish, so correct me if I'm wrong) he's a teacher at Minor Music !

It just says that some singing group has been recording songs with Matias and theyre bout to be finished. I think Matias is the mixer in this case.

EDIT: He's staff of Minor Music. He produces and mixes stuff and takes care in general of all of those things with schedules etc.
And he's atm studying @ Pop-jazz conservatory, and Dan Tigerstedt is there teaching the ppl atm.