Guitar Heroes Album.

@ Shadowalias345

In order of appearance (on the album) Alexi is the 8th, and Roope the 11th, donkey

yep,Alexi's one is easy to recognise,is tapping and trem bar stuff,very typical of him.roope isn't that easy to recognise,but he has the same guitar sound as in kekonen's parrot deleted scene when he's showing his white ESP.the exact time:

alexi: 3:36 - 3:46
roope: 4:06 - 4:16

The Attitude Medley :worship:notworthy:worship:

That PeeWeeFin who early came here (?) was really the person who helped with this. He said on ut00b, that, that the song's notes would be as editted somewhat like 50 pages, pretty long, I think:zombie:

Uhh and as uneditted 200 pages of notes..

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it is pretty clever that they do a karaoke version because then people at home can be their own "guitar hero" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqYTWcapcRs

The Attitude Medley :worship:notworthy:worship:

That PeeWeeFin who early came here (?) was really the person who helped with this. He said on ut00b, that, that the song's notes would be as editted somewhat like 50 pages, pretty long, I think:zombie:

Uhh and as uneditted 200 pages of notes..

PeeWeeFin arranged and composed the whole thing. Matias just played it:D Medley was something like 164 pages long and only the solo guitar part included over 3000 notes...Matias said that he practiced the whole shit in one week. Sick dude...

PeeWeeFin arranged and composed the whole thing. Matias just played it:D Medley was something like 164 pages long and only the solo guitar part included over 3000 notes...Matias said that he practiced the whole shit in one week. Sick dude...

Nah, he told that the practised for week 10 hours per day for the live performance.

To be honest I don't like either songs too much. I like the 7/8 time melody in Alexi's song and few riffs in Roope's song, but nothing that really stands out.