Guitar Heroes Album.

Almost 2000€ depending on sites for a 100W two chanels tube amp just because Dime used them is too much for me. It's like Marshall: that fucking name on an amp instantly rises 500€ the price, it's fucking stupid. JCM800 1700€? If the name changes anyone would pay 1700€ for a one chanel 100W tube amp with no particular features. I mean, for 1300€ I can get Peavey's 6505+ or Randall's new V2(midi graphic EQ,three chanels: all tubes, sustain boost and clean...) or Laney's VH100R, all three of them great all tube heads with great quality and more versatile than the Krank IMO.

Almost 2000€ depending on sites for a 100W two chanels tube amp just because Dime used them is too much for me. It's like Marshall: that fucking name on an amp instantly rises 500€ the price, it's fucking stupid. JCM800 1700€? If the name changes anyone would pay 1700€ for a one chanel 100W tube amp with no particular features. I mean, for 1300€ I can get Peavey's 6505+ or Randall's new V2(midi graphic EQ,three chanels: all tubes, sustain boost and clean...) or Laney's VH100R, all three of them great all tube heads with great quality and more versatile than the Krank IMO.
You got a point! Randall V2 looks fuckin sweet IMO! It is so well equipped!. I would want a Marshall and Krank nevertheless but yeah i get the point too. The Krank is 1800 on thomann i think and you can get it for even less on Ebay...the marshalls are damn expensive though...i do think they are all great amps nevertheless.

I don't doubt they're great. Mesa Boogie's Triple Rectifier is a kickass head, but go and pay the 2700€ they ask you... :lol: I won't, I prefer this ones I've said. Maybe it the day comes that my band gets endorsed and that things (*get's up from the dream*) I'll get one of those, untill then I'll stick to my Randall G3 150W until it breaks and then I'll get the V2 and I'll take care of it, :lol:

The Laney VH100R is used by Mikael Akerfeldt or he uses another one?

Dunno. I discovered that head surfing a catalogue that came with my RR24 and I liked it.

Marshalls seem to be only overpriced at thomann. They sell a JVM for 1700€. I searched on Sounds Live and they sell it for 1000€. Thats what you call overpricing man! AND same with all other heads :lol: The most expensive ones seem to be really overpriced. If you wanna know expensive heads then look into Diezels and Mesa's...fuckin ridicolous :lol: