Guitar Heroes Album.

I think you're the one that's retarded. That guy is fucking incredible. I hardly think any of it was improvising.

I don't know if you noticed but he plays stuff from Steve Vai, Children Of Bodom, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Queen all mixed in with his own composition.

He definitely deserved to win that competition.

His technique was fucking awesome...played very cleanly. He did deserve it...got boring after 10 minutes of soloing or something tho:lol:

I thought the first guy was really good as well. I like how he picked a lot of notes that could have been sweeped.

Actually, I've dumped the whole stream. Its size is about 800MiB. If someone has a good server, I can upload it there. Otherwise I could use rapidshare, if it really is important for many of you (I'm very lazy, you know :)

have you played Alexi's guitar in Sioux City Sarsaparrilla, Mitch?

@inito:it'd be great an upload.

edit:just wrote the first line before hearing it(my thought was:Alexi wasn't there,so will be Mitch playing?),but now after hearing the song I know that it's the guitar heroes playing it.sorry:lol:

i only watched the first 100 minutes but this guy who tries to play the CoB intro was a bit retarded. I like his improvising but he would be better off looking in the tab thread...

I wasn't sure you were talking about the same person :loco: Now I can see that you are serious and quite ignorant :erk: No offense, but he is the most skilled guitarist out of the Guitar Hero bunch, not Alexi :lol:

eh i saw roopes song on the video thing and i'm really underwhelmed. hopefully i'll like it better when i hear the studio version but as of right now i think alexi's song is a lot better.

Matias is incredible! I remember seeing clips of him from Tuska ages ago. Here is his youtube profile, his stuff blows me away. Very talented and his phrasing is unbelievable!

Wow, that tone is fucking great. If he isn't in a band (?) then whoever manages to bag him as a member is damn lucky :rofl:

The "Me playin' at Tuska 2007 #1" video sounds really really Dream Theater to me.