Guitar Heroes Album.

I was surprised when he came on, and that ESP is really awesome, i want one! No one really had a great tone except the guy who played that strat on the Yngwie cover.

i only watched the first 100 minutes but this guy who tries to play the CoB intro was a bit retarded. I like his improvising but he would be better off looking in the tab thread...

EDIT: plz read the other two postings before your answer
thank you

oh fuck dudes i laughed when roope came to stage...to be honest he looked a bit drunk :lol: The song is cool though! He plays great. He plays his white ESP Random star. He starts his song at 1:30 or something

What time zone are you in? It was around 23:00 Finn time. And I can't say 100% for sure, but I think your off on the drunk thing.

Can't bother to look but does Alexi make an appearance, aside from the interview? Does Roope only appear once for his song? That media player takes forever to stream and froze my computer!

Btw everyone who know that I was going to buy either this or the scythe guitar.... I WILL BUY THIS ONE THE TREMOLO IS AWESOME ! :p

What? Are you referring to teh Sawtooth?

all have original floyd rose, it is awesome, and, should be on all guitars. Unless set up by an asshat, inwhich you need to beat the shit out of him and set it up properly

If this wasnt what you were talking about: lulz

his song is fucking sick,:lol:especially the riffs in the begining.it seems like it's going to go out of time and miss at any second,but they pull of the song brilliantly.and it does have loads of soloing in various ways.btw,mikko salovaara acts kinda as rythm guitar player for everyone or it seems so only to me?

i only watched the first 100 minutes but this guy who tries to play the CoB intro was a bit retarded. I like his improvising but he would be better off looking in the tab thread...

I think you're the one that's retarded. That guy is fucking incredible. I hardly think any of it was improvising.

I don't know if you noticed but he plays stuff from Steve Vai, Children Of Bodom, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Queen all mixed in with his own composition.

He definitely deserved to win that competition.

I think you're the one that's retarded. That guy is fucking incredible. I hardly think any of it was improvising.

I don't know if you noticed but he plays stuff from Steve Vai, Children Of Bodom, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Queen all mixed in with his own composition.

He definitely deserved to win that competition.

so let's say it wasn't improvising but it seemed to be for me because i'm not in all those bands. And I liked what he plays but:
I think the way how he played the COB intro sounded awful. In German we say something like "whole or nothing" or you "can't be half-pregnant".