Guitar Heroes Album.

The new tone is really awesome, and the song is killer! I also noticed that Alexi seems to have added more tapping licks to his solos.

Sounds real cool, althrough most of the song titles are abit...strange, I guess it's ok as they're instrumentals.

TT starts and ends it? I'm really looking forward to this, as he's my idol or so...

Alexi's song sounds great.really like it.12 donkeys it's coole because of the fact that all guitarists are playing there so there's a mix of styles which is great.but I want to hear roope's too!:lol:

^Interviewer asks what Alexi thought when he was asked to participate and Alexi tells that he was surprised that big record company is interested doing such album and then tells that it was really bad timing for him because he is so tied up with COB at the moment and didn't really have time for this. But he had some riffs that he couldn't use for COB that he used as a starting point. He didint have everything ready when entering studio so some stuff has been created at the studio and Alexi thought that makes it more interesting and challenging. Then they are discussion that Euge Valovirta was playing without his pants on the studio before Alexi and Alexi sends kiss to Euge because Euge is nice.

Any of you Finnish dudes going to next Tuesday's Guitar Heroes release party at Tavastia? What
do you think the chances are of Alexi and/or Roope showing up, even though they're not on the
*official* bill?

It would be great to go but its impossible. I think its rated, Im underaged and I woudnt have time anyway...but I think it might be possible that Alexi and Roope would show up...or then not. Hard to say...

Alexi's beat is really badass :headbang: if the drums and rhythm guitar are his work, I'm having hopes real high for the new COB album! His guitar tone sounds quite similar to Tie My Rope, bright and clear.