Guitar Heroes Album.

i actually liked the sample from alexis song more than roopes, i just liked the riff and style of the solo more. i can't wait to hear the album though, 2 new songs from alexi and roope is definately going to be badass.

i actually liked the sample from alexis song more than roopes, i just liked the riff and style of the solo more. i can't wait to hear the album though, 2 new songs from alexi and roope is definately going to be badass.

Me too. I actually hated Roope's clip tbh and I wasn't like "OMG" at Alexi's either but that riff before the fade out was pretty cool. The solo was nothing special though.

I tabbed Alexi's clip:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/6627459-post4475.html

Thanks dude!

I have to say: I'd like to hear more alternate-shredding by alexi, but some licks, especially the one starting 2:10 are badass! Some riffs are awesome too!

And it's incredible how clean Tolkki plays with a technique like this. I could never play so accurate with this way of picking.

the guy from Kiuas is better than I thought I must admit,as I must admit too that with the clips I liked better Roope's,but having seen this,Roope is going to have to work hard to beat Alexi.I really like the licks when the videos is about 50 seconds to go.

btw,a point for the active-pups VS passive-pups+gainbooster battle that seems to be held in this forum since Alexi switched to actives:in the video(and now that I've checked,in the pics too)you can see that the guitar Alexi is using for this album is the old Sawtooth(I don't remember who,but someone posted this week two pics of Alexi with two different sawtooths:eek:ne with his sig in the headstock&w/seymour duncan and the other the old one without sig in the headstock&EMG HZ+MM-04),so even though he has said that he didn't like his tone in AYDY?,maybe it's not because of the pups,because if not I assume that he wouldn't be using the EMGs any more.what do you think?

Alexi's song and the one that features all guitar heroes can be heard at http://www.myspace.com/guitarheroesfinland.
Not bad, not bad at all :kickass:

Do they tell who plays what parts of "12 donkeys" anywhere?

edit. Found it:

12 Donkeys guitar players in order of appearance:
Timo Tolkki, Euge, Nino, Tuomio, Sakari, Mikko, Matias Kupiainen (special guest - competition winner), Alexi, Emppu, Esa, Roope, Crab

I'm going to preorder the cd right now.