Guitar Heroes Album.

There will be live stream about that GH release party starting tonight 22:00 (10:00 PM) Finnish time. I don't know if there are limitation in which countries you can see that, sometimes Finnish broadcast company limits their streams/videos in the internet to Finland only.

http://yle.fi/livestream/ylevideo3fi.asx

Is there an mp3 available of alexi's song yet? I ordered the cd in from my local record store, but its going to take a while to get from finland to australia.

oh fuck dudes i laughed when roope came to stage...to be honest he looked a bit drunk :lol: The song is cool though! He plays great. He plays his white ESP Random star. He starts his song at 1:30 or something

oh fuck dudes i laughed when roope came to stage...to be honest he looked a bit drunk :lol: The song is cool though! He plays great. He plays his white ESP Random star. He starts his song at 1:30 or something

I was surprised when he came on, and that ESP is really awesome, i want one! No one really had a great tone except the guy who played that strat on the Yngwie cover.

Thanks for the video! Oh Roope :D

I hadn't heard about the Karaoke version (only background without lead guitar) before this.