Guitar Heroes Album.

4. ROOPE LATVALA: SOAP ON THE ROPE

Hahahahahahaahahaa, just noticed the name of his song :lol: :lol:

Oh god...gotta love Roope's sense of humour. I bet he was taking a shower when he came up with that name: "Hmm..there's soap on me, soap on the Roope. That sounds nice, I'll make a song of it" *Gulps some more Bacardi and continues showering*

Or then it might just be a a funny jab towards 'Tie My Rope'.

Either way I doubt he was sober when the name was chosen :D

Roope's song seems awesome! But what is up with the tone one Alexi's one?

Alexi's song sounds a bit boring, it's like I've heard it all before. But the sample is just 30 seconds long, so it might be a very cool song.

Roope's song sounds very awesome though, I'm really looking forward to here the rest of it. And Timo Tolkki's song sounds very, very beautiful!

Many weird song titles on the album:lol:

4. ROOPE LATVALA: SOAP ON THE ROPE

Hahahahahahaahahaa, just noticed the name of his song :lol: :lol:

Oh god...gotta love Roope's sense of humour. I bet he was taking a shower when he came up with that name: "Hmm..there's soap on me, soap on the Roope. That sounds nice, I'll make a song of it" *Gulps some more Bacardi and continues showering*

Or then it might just be a a funny jab towards 'Tie My Rope'.

Either way I doubt he was sober when the name was chosen :D
:lol:
I wish this album came out in the U.S. I would buy it just for Roope's song.

By the way, did anybody of you notice this too?

ghmklv8.jpg

Not much to say about such short samples except that at least we can bury our hopes of hearing something totally different from COB/Sinergy material which is a shame.

Well. Alexi's sounds like new Bodom to me and Roope's is a mix of new Bodom and Sinergy (IMO, for both). A bit dissapointing but I won't say anything till' I hear the rest.

Alexi's one seems like he did a bit of copy and paste from various solos and riffs from COB/Sinergy/instructional videos,it feels like I have already heard it.
Roope's one though seems good,it has his trademark style in the soloing,but it's not bad.lets wait for the full songs and then....we'll see.

Its difficult to say anything about Alexi's and Roope's songs because 30 seconds is so short. Too short that you could form proper idea about the songs. Just have to wait the cd.