Immaturity

hey, i'm 19 and i dont wanna be mature 24h...everybody needs some immature things to do, u dont have to act all the time like u have crowbar in ur ass!!if u want some queer sophisticated social life, what the fuck are you doing here?i wanna be dumbass crazy asshole sometimes and most of the time, i am!!läbälänbplööörb:headbang: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Hmm, I think I have encountered a fair share of immaturity on every board I have visited. There is no need to discriminate against the Bodom board:p (there, ha, is my immature little face).
I guess I am one of the older ones too...I just turned 27 last month.

By the way, I will be more than happy to argue with any non-American here(or anyone else for that matter):D I am 100% pure born and raised AMERICAN and I do not discriminate;)

RACHEL:headbang:

I never blamed anyone...... Im just saying that some people are immature... there is nothing wrong with that man its all part of growing up and becoming a smart ass metalhead. haha

I may quote Schopenhauer in this context?
One way to show your level of intelligence is knowing when to remain silent
Now flame me muhahahaha!

ANOTHER VERY MATURE THING:
333 POSTS MAKES HALFWAY TO 666 :D
I AM SO EVIL! YEAH!

It's alright, no one's complaining, it's just those over mature dudes...

This is the Board of a finnish fucking kickass band and not a philosopher's thoughtful hidingplace, and that's what I like about this board. There are some interesting people, some to talk to about serious things and some who are really funny but interesting, too. I consider the atmosphere on this board to be very constructive and somehow relieving.
Like it or not :p
No one forces anybody to stay, to accept it or to even post here.
There are a lot of other boards and CoB-boards out there, you're free to pick the one of your choice.

I think there isn't but one thing this community is not and that is being immature.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
By the way, I will be more than happy to argue with any non-American here(or anyone else for that matter):D I am 100% pure born and raised AMERICAN and I do not discriminate;)

RACHEL:headbang:

Must not say it, must not say it, must not... ah, fuck it, I'll argue with you, but only if you come to Sweden for it :D

And I do agree tho, just as much immaturity on other boards (just look at the sad state of Opeth board :lol: ), so no reason discriminate against COB board, just cos your taste music sucks doesn't make you childish or bad people :p

and yeah, I act immature most times anyway, I think it should be a default value for me, people can start posting about me if I act mature someday :lol:

Edited: to annoy you...
Actually incase you can't see it in my profile, I am 26.

Originally posted by Northern Viking
It's alright, no one's complaining, it's just those over mature dudes...

This is the Board of a finnish fucking kickass band and not a philosopher's thoughtful hidingplace, and that's what I like about this board. There are some interesting people, some to talk to about serious things and some who are really funny but interesting, too. I consider the atmosphere on this board to be very constructive and somehow relieving.
Like it or not :p

you rule! :p :worship: