Immaturity

Originally posted by Extendar

Thanks. And my mom told me to say hi to you for her and thanks for the "happy birthday". And this is no bullshit! I really told her you said happy birthday and she sent her greetings....

:) It's nice to see some other very cool moms. I hope her birthday was a lot of fun. And I can see that my immature comments only exist in the time needed. And that time, is ALL THE TIME! ;) :p

ROLFMAO!!!!!
Inmature??? LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aheimm.... I´m crying of laugh!!! :tickled:
I´m 35!!!

My mind knows very well how to be mature and WHEN to be inmature :heh:
I don´t come to the forum to make serious disertations or important speeches about anything.
If I see something I like, I reply, doesn´t matter what it be, serious or stupid and trivial thread.

Even if I´m talking about quantum theory, mechanical biology or methaphisics I do it with sense of humor :)

All I want is fun and comunication with other VERY interesting people who comes to this forum and share the same music likes and to be an interesting and nice person, have only one rule:
you are or you are not :D

In other way, I believe what American Alexis means, he wants to speak deeper about COB and his stuff. Correct me if I´m wrong

Don´t take life very seriously is the best way to have pretty little wrinkles like mines and not a bulldog face :p

Metal-Grandma

I´m still laughing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Trinity
In other way, I believe what American Alexis means, he wants to speak deeper about COB and his stuff. Correct me if I´m wrong
Then why doesn't he go ahead?
We talked about CoB Lyrics already, about CoB helping during depression, about the definition through a band, about the projection of Alexi or whoever on yourself...
We've had some deeper dialogues here, trust me.
Maybe that time's just gone, maybe it's waiting for someone to reinitiate it.
Whatever you want to know or you want to talk about, do it.
We may be a lot more mature than you may expect it ;)

It is just my modest opinion DWD :)

Oopps!!! I ate some words writing. My fault :s
I wanted to say "I believe - to know - what American Alexi means"

But thanks for tend your hand to me to ask you any question :)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Then why doesn't he go ahead?

I did to myself the same question but I thought that the real reason is he don´t feel confortable here.
To pretend change the whole forum way to do just saying "inmatures" is a lost battle :rolleyes:

I think there are more positive and imaginative ways to reach what he supposelly wants, just using logic and common sense, the less common of senses BTW..... :p

Maturity is something relative. There are little kids that speaks like old mans and viceversa. I prefer to think about the intelligence and the capacity to be consecuent.
Maturity could be just a bag plenty of experiences that you could use like tools. If you are a good "brico-man", you can do a good job with yourself :p

Originally posted by Northern Viking
We may be a lot more mature than you may expect it ;)

No doubt about it ;)

TNT