Immolation

I listened to Close to a World Below today and its brilliant, easily one of the best and most epic DM albums ever

Who doesent hate The Greys?

Personally I can't stand people that judge music without playing an instrument.

Get the fuck out please.

Oh really? We have heard this and many other ones of your stupid arguments. The Greys: half troll-half machine.

Well fuck!
I have unholy cult and it fucking rules.
I havent heard close to a world below before, but i do have failures for gods and unholy cult is a huge fucking step up. They really fixed the rhythm and lead guitar work. Now they fucking shred when it comes to their lead breaks. fucking excellent!

alex76 said:
Well fuck!
I have unholy cult and it fucking rules.
I havent heard close to a world below before, but i do have failures for gods and unholy cult is a huge fucking step up. They really fixed the rhythm and lead guitar work. Now they fucking shred when it comes to their lead breaks. fucking excellent!

"The last time I gave a SHIT, I got FUCKED!"

Close To A World Below and Unholy Cult = :worship:

P.S. I think that Roadrunner re-released 'Dawn of Possession' as a part of their "from the vault" series. If not for RR, i probably never would own Disincarnate's CD.

Terrifyer said:
holy fuck this thread reminds why I left this forum....

hehe, agreed

I was informed that this forum was home to a number of relatively useless individuals and thought I'd see for myself. Guess what? My sources have proven reliable.

Second best for me, with the Barbarian Wrath board being both the most interesting and most knowledgeable.

They're more representative of my tastes, is all, and they're not fucking idiots about everything when people disagree.

Only the people that make a big deal about their coming back despite their distaste for it. Why bring about cognitive dissonance to your being when it can easily be avoided?

Stormwatch said:

fuck-off.jpg

Dodens Grav said:
Only the people that make a big deal about their coming back despite their distaste for it. Why bring about cognitive dissonance to your being when it can easily be avoided?