Immolation

10293847 said:
Hey Barking Pumpkin, who is that person in your picture? Looks like a light-skinned Negro.

Kris-happymeal2.jpg

Garm likes you too. :D

Hey guys,
I am the only person on this board who plays an instrument, and all of your opinions are inferior to mine because of this. I invented the guitar. I play guitar. Immolation.... plays guitar. I play an instrument. I play guitar. You shouldn't judge a band because you don't play guitar, like I do. I don't even take the time to ask if you play guitar, I just get pissed that you don't like a band I do. I play guitar.

Zack said:
Hey guys, I am the only person on this board who plays an instrument, and all of your opinions are inferior to mine because of this. I invented the guitar. I play guitar. Immolation.... plays guitar. I play an instrument. I play guitar. You shouldn't judge a band because you don't play guitar, like I do. I don't even take the time to ask if you play guitar, I just get pissed that you don't like a band I do. I play guitar.

:lol: Great post.

Dodens Grav said:
I would agree if it was original, but either he or someone else has done that same post better at least twice.

Ya I've done it once, but it was too hard to resist