Important: Immortal/Cryptopsy/etc. show

I'm not a huge Immortal fan, but it would have been interesting to see them them live. OH well.....

This has gotta be for the best. Gives the promoters more time to promote the show, gives me more time to save my pennies.
Would have loved to see Immortal, but I'll still go see Cryptopsy and Sodom for sure.

Fuck it if Immortal aren't coming over. Well actually that depends what supporting bands are playing, but i don't think i'm going to go if it's just Cryptopsy and Sodom. I haven't even heard Sodom (should probably give them a listen) and Cryptopsy are good but not great. I'll give it a think. Plus i'm under-age anyway. Although one of my friends told me today that if there's enough demand for an all-ages show they might do it, does anybody know anything about that?

very dissapointed that immortal are not coming :(
but i think its best that it was pushed back, it was just way too close, and not enough promo/preperation would of been done.

sands of the seas said:
Fuck it if Immortal aren't coming over. Well actually that depends what supporting bands are playing, but i don't think i'm going to go if it's just Cryptopsy and Sodom. I haven't even heard Sodom (should probably give them a listen) and Cryptopsy are good but not great. I'll give it a think. Plus i'm under-age anyway. Although one of my friends told me today that if there's enough demand for an all-ages show they might do it, does anybody know anything about that?

The full line-up for this show is Cryptopsy, Sodom, Doro, Vanishing Point, Hobbs Angel of Death, Vomitor and Descend. I know of no plans for an under-18s show.

we (www.melbournemetalmusic.com.au) are currently trying to get a response if there is infact enough demand for an all ages show, if there is enough (enough to cover costs) we have been in talks with the promoter to possibly organise one, but at the moment its all at "what if" status

i think it's because the guys from sodom are also "Oncle Tom" so that means there will be LOADS of Drinking going on lol ..... but an all ages would be a good thing since there are lots of friesh true metal heads that would want to go see them ... and not just them .. i always wanted to see Doro since my flatmate Greg won't shud up about them since he got back from Waken lol ....
although i'm disappointed that Immortal can't make it , still it is a good show and it will be great seeing Descend playing on a big size stage like that one ...
these guys are the funniest bunch to be around ...lol

Dissapointed with the Immortal dropout. Was there a genuine reason behind that decision?

I will still go regardless of not knowing any of the other groups material. But i have been meaning to check out cryptosy, as it has come highly reccomended.

i'de say it's mainly cause of the very short notice lol , but maybe cause they just have other commitments or they didn't get the deal they were hoping for ....
but that's just a MAYBE .... the whole thing was talked about too soon before anything was confimed , i knew about it before it was out but keept my mouth shut so we knwo more . but what can i say ... nothing like this could be hidden for long lol .... :lol:

Ill be flying down from sydeney to see the show :D
headbob.gif

the latest update is that the show has pushed back again till late August to give the organisers more time to prepare things

And for those who are thinking of not going because Immortal are not playing- well, Immortal's replacement has been found. It will be just as good if not better

And for those who are thinking of not going because Immortal are not playing- well, Immortal's replacement has been found. It will be just as good if not better[/QUOTE]

Alex dont keep us in suspense justa a little hint please :)