Impulse response rack unit for live gigs?

Jan 11, 2007
Does any body know if there is a peice of gear for live gigs that loads and runs impulse responses?

So that you could take an extra output from the amp, run it through this device and go straight to the house mixing board.

from what i´ve read about it that wont do because u have to buy them online in their shop

The Muse is interesting but seams geared for keyboard players, and is rather expensive if all you want is to process impulse responses. Thanks for the info.

I have had the idea for a hard ware unit for processing guitar cab impulses live for a while now. I have been trying to see if some one already made one.

Because I am a mechanical engineer and my brother is an electrical engineer, and I have played around with the idea of designing one if there is market for it (and that I can come up with something which would not be too expensive).

So would you guys buy such a processor? And in what price range?

It would definitely be a revolutionary product if the price is right. I'd much rather tour with a preamp and say a rack impulse host than with a 20 kg head and 40-50kg cab.