Impulsing on Mac VST

Andrew07

Nov 5, 2006
Are there any free/cheap options available for loading impulses on a Mac running VST? I can't seem to find anything less than $100

reaper has vst you can proably snag that works on mac and its free, its called reaverb you can get it on reaper and just choose the file and hit zl (zerolatency)

I've been using LA Convolver on my Mac for awhile now but "VST" - hmmmm - I'm looking too (for Cubase 4). I used Space Designer too but LA Convolver works slick and doesn't seem to use a lot of CPU power.

ahh, why does cubase need to go and not support AUs. as for the reaplugs, that was my first port of call for getting an IR loader for OS X. alas, the plugins are windows only. i didn't actually try to download the binary for OS X, but i'll give that a try. when i'm not running windows (trust me to be running windows when someone maybe finds exactly what i've been looking for, for ages..)

thanks,

i'm using Altiverb, but for whatever strange reason it won't support the GuitarHack impulses in mono. It will only work on stereo tracks (on mono, when you click the impulses Altiverb just won't call it up). I downloaded the SIR2 demo, and while it's great I don't think I can justify spending $200 bucks right now on it.

haha shit. are the guitar hack impulses stereo? if so, this is probably my problem. if i import then into Cubase then export them as mono files, will this screw anything up?