IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

Not that I want to see In Flames do it but rap can work in metal as a feature. Erase by In Hearts Wake has a rap section after the breakdown and it's the best part of the song.

If In Flames did a feature though I want to see Mikael Stanne or someone like that guest.

I cannot find "The Chase" anywhere to download. Does anyone know what happened to this song?

No. It's not in any of the discographies that I've found. And I've lost the song from my hd.

So, currently, I'm listening to IF discography while taking out the dog for a walk. And, it's been some time since I last listened to them. And, everything is better than I remembered (no. SC and Battles are still shit). But that might be happening because I have some amazing earphones that cover a wide range of sounds. So I'm actually listening to Peter's bass in those albums. And his bass lines, let me say, aren't interested at all..is, most of the time,.the same as the guitar melodies.

But, what I wanted to say, and this is embarrassing, that I realized that there's a guitar solo at the end of Jester Script Transfigured. First time listening to this. Maybe because its sound is really loud compared to the rest of the instruments. And it's a cool guitar solo.

And that's it. All that I wanted to say.

One of my favourite things about going back and listening to IF discography is that I almost always hear something new. Not so much in anything after SOAPF, but everything before that. Their music had so many layers back in the day. Now everything is on the surface and there's nothing creative or interesting about 95% of modern IF tracks. Evolved my ass.

If you mean the "Hidden messages in songs" thread, I'm not convinced there's much legitimacy in that. Midas appeared to be going through some kind of mental break and may have been hearing things that weren't there. Hope he's doing better now.

I was looking in their shop, and they have a few shirts from the CC album. I know that people doesn't like that cover but I have always liked it.

Still, I wonder why CC.

In terms of popularity it was their peak album, so probably something to do with that. My favourite artwork is Whoracle, I also really like Colony, Reroute & SOAPF. Lunar & TJR are like something out of fantasy novels. Clayman is uninspired, the total opposite to the actual album. STYE is just... lazy? Minimalistic style which doesn't suit IF at all - in this instance a good representation of the album. ASOP's artwork is garbage. Siren Charms is OK. Battles actually has pretty nice artwork, shame about the music. ITM is fine too.

ITM has cool artwork. SC is good too. I don't like battles.

My favourite must be CC with R2R and SOAPF.

So, I bought one t-shirt from the CC album. They have some cool stuff with artwork from the comic books.

I like the Battles artwork standalone... but it doesn't fit with the music, like, at all. The album art should just be pictures of hipsters, surfing on Venice beach, random pop-punk bands, etc.

I always thought Reroute and SOAPF had similar art styles. I am pretty sure they were drawn by different people but I always got a Reroute art style vibe from SOAPF.

In terms of t-shirts I had a Whoracle one but I have no idea where it went... it just seems to have disappeared. I've also got a TJR t-shirt, a Come Clarity tour t-shirt, and a Reroute t-shirt which just has the album artwork on the front. From memory I was wearing the Reroute shirt the first time I saw IF live.

I have some t-shirts and a jacket and a sweatshirt. But, the most of them are from the CC days. I've never seen good merch from the melodeath years.