In flames new album

Love it ! Every single songs are awesome, which was not the case in their previous records (but I liked them too :D)

I'm happier about this purchase than I am about the new Arch Enemy. :( I'm much more pleased with the actual song-writing on the IF album than AE's.

Great mix, great songs.. not old school good, or reroute to remain good, but solid.. easier to listen to, in flames songs.

A Sense of Purpose was all part of a ploy to decrease our expectations and make the following album seem amazing. It mused have worked, because I like SoaPF.

Okay, shit a brick and fuck me with it.. it's getting better and better each time i spin it, as expected.. but there are some gems in there!
It sort of feels like the new passenger album i've been waiting for for almost 10 years now.. awesome!

Okay, shit a brick and fuck me with it.. it's getting better and better each time i spin it, as expected.. but there are some gems in there!
It sort of feels like the new passenger album i've been waiting for for almost 10 years now.. awesome!

Great album... smoother and softer than others but very very good.

BTW, what the fuck is this? Not only he moves like a rapper but he sings like shit. I saw them thrice and don't remember him being so awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this album SO MUCH!

The production is incredible and the strings part in A New Dawn is the best thing I've heard in a long time :worship:

I'll have to give this record another shot. Didn't like it at all at first. But I did the same thing with come clarity and a sense of purpose. After 15 spins they suddenly became amazing. Weird how that always happens to me with In Flames.

LOVED this record upon first listen. Which is not common for me and this band.

The mix is stellar. And the vocals are the highlight to me. The strained sound of his voice fits the music perfectly, imo. Gives the songs a feeling of very pained/anguished vibe.

+1 to the comments on "Where the Dead Ships Dwell". Probably one of the most beautiful metal songs I've ever heard.