In Flames & Soilwork fan?

abuze

Soundport.se
Jun 29, 2003
Sweden
www.blindedcolony.com
BC7.gif

Check out Blinded Colony then!
Swedish metalband inspired by In Flames, Soilwork and Haunted with others.

They are now signed to Scarlet Records where we can find metalbands like Invocator, The Defaced etc

www.blindedcolony.com
www.scarletrecords.it

You guy sound like sold out IN Flames Soilwork crap. All that keyboardy synth. Hey atleast you start out sucking. In Flames and SoilWork were great when they started but then sold out and that made it suck more. You don't get that option to turn to shit because you already are.

btw, get a new singer. the one you have sucks.

MetalHeadMarc said:
You guy sound like sold out IN Flames Soilwork crap. All that keyboardy synth. Hey atleast you start out sucking. In Flames and SoilWork were great when they started but then sold out and that made it suck more. You don't get that option to turn to shit because you already are.

btw, get a new singer. the one you have sucks.

You are sooo kind =)
I don´t really care if you think they suck, they got a recorddeal and are happy playing this "shit"

ps: Hope the doctors can do that Cromosome inplant so you can behave like a human beeing.

i agree with MetalHeadMarc.
it sounds just like new in flames\soilwork albums... and thats very bad
those bands were great and totally sold out and started to play electronic music with distortion...
well, you do have few nice riffs, old in flames style, but besides...
its just a new trend to do this electronic melodic "death"...

Ashes said:
i agree with MetalHeadMarc.
it sounds just like new in flames\soilwork albums... and thats very bad
those bands were great and totally sold out and started to play electronic music with distortion...
well, you do have few nice riffs, old in flames style, but besides...
its just a new trend to do this electronic melodic "death"...

We all have different opinions and like different musicstyles. I respect that. I´m sure that In Flames and Soilwork fans will enjoy this band also.

No hard feelings for anyone.

which do u prefer inflames or soilwork? i seem to find around that soilwork is becoming vastly popular yet i still reckon inflames is much better, no offence to soilwork fans, but i just never caught on to it and didnt find it too original, please list me better soilwork songs so i can download to see if im wrong

aenimic said:
which do u prefer inflames or soilwork? i seem to find around that soilwork is becoming vastly popular yet i still reckon inflames is much better, no offence to soilwork fans, but i just never caught on to it and didnt find it too original, please list me better soilwork songs so i can download to see if im wrong

In Flames is definitly much better! Soilwork has cool solos and nice melodic guitars, fancy drums and stuff, but In Flames got it all!

Soilwork´s best album in my opinion is Chainheart machine. Check it out if you haven´t heard it.

Dude, I don't care if everyone else hassled Blinded Colony, I think they sound fucking awesome. Everyone who is so arrogant as to call Blinded Colony crap should stick it up their ass. I'm proud of the fact that they are getting out there and writing awesome music. I'll be glad to hear more of them in the future.

abuze said:
Vocals bad as in unexperienced or just not your style?

Just not my style, but I guess lotsa people like them! Carnal Forge, Darkane,... Most neo-thrash bands got such vocals. I like them slow, deep and hard like Edge Of Sanity, Vehemence, Opeth, Bloodbath or screaming like Soilwork, At the Gates, Necrophagia,...

the_dying said:
SOILWORK's Figure number five is perhaps the best album ever released! It must have been since Slaughter of the soul I was so excited!

It isn´t bad at all, but I like chainheart machine more. Thats the best Soilwork album in my opinion.

Rereoute to Remain by In Flames is my favourite album right now. Listening alot to Skyfire also.

Chainheart is the best when it comes to agression, but I heard it so many times it was quite plesant hearing newer stuff.

For In Flames, I like their Lunar strain album the most. THe newer songs are somewhat boring, expecially the drums.

Whats bad with the new In Flames albums? Too soft?

Btw
I´m involved in a new metalcommunity.

Check it out and let your metalinfluences be shared!
Soundport recordlabel is behind the whole thing.
If your band is good enough... u know what happens