In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when I first learned that they weren't so unique. But I was never a huge fan of them either. I found a couple dozen songs that I liked, but it got to a point where I had to try really hard to like some of their stuff. I thought it would be cool to listen to music from all parts of the world and Dir en Grey was really appealing because of just how obvious it is that they aren't from Europe or the Americas.

I was also disappointed when I searched for some Indian metal bands. The few that I heard just sounded like Megadeth or something; no cultural flare at all. :(

It kind of strikes me as weird that there aren't more interesting Indian Metal bands. Metal's pretty big there, or at least from what I've seen.

Well I think it's pretty under-ground due to laws restricting the sale and production of anything like that. I'm sure it's not like that in all of India. It's just what I've heard. In fact, one of the interviews that somebody posted here had Anders talking about how much he enjoyed playing in India (unless I'm remember the location wrong) because the people attending could have been arrested for doing so.

not to mention peter's bass on that album was monstrous... you won't notice the bass in most occasions until its gone because the bassist doesn't show up. i learned that the hard way at a show i played at lol

I'm pretty much have no posting access for a weekend and you guys go off topic so much. Haha. Let's focus now. We're in the homestretch until the album comes out, and there still could be a leak a few days beforehand. But yeah, let's also get this the 100 pages before then.

This is what happens when we're left without any sort of leaks or news for a weekend, we start talking about horrible, awful things that aren't beard or cock related.

Hey, at least we're going off topic, but there are no flame wars. Just people having fun. This is the most active this board has been since the last album...Have to enjoy it while it lasts.

probably because this "playground" has been played out to the point of talking nonsense ;D It IS the "sounds of a playground fading" thread, but there's no leak to discuss the music... so we should officially rename this thread to, "sounds of some nonsense spewing"

probably because this "playground" has been played out to the point of talking nonsense ;D It IS the "sounds of a playground fading" thread, but there's no leak to discuss the music... so we should officially rename this thread to, "sounds of some nonsense spewing"

Nonsense doesn't make any sense to me...And before you answer to this, I have to remind you that you only exist in my head. Thanks for your attention.

This shit is ridiculous. But yeah, it is pretty amusing. I joined near the end of May when there was only like 30-something pages. This thread is really active, it's awesome.