In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Yup! There's a thread about it somewhere. Highlight must be Amon Amarth done in country way...with Spanish interlude.

How do you know where are they manufacturing cd's?

If the release is June 15th, cd's must be at stores June 13th or 14th.

And it's really weird they are doing Finland release a week later. Interesting county grouping.

I know at my work, DVD/CDs we can get in anywhere up to two months before it's release...Some we get in literally like the day before though.

Erik: I've listened to Blinded by Fear, Jotun and Moonshield. I'm about to listen to Stand Ablaze. I'm not a big fan of "Punish My Heaven" or anything Amon Amarth, so I don't think that those will do too much for me. So far, Jotun is my favorite. It sounds sort of ska at some parts. I don't even like ska music, but that's a plus for some reason.

Nothing about this record thus far strikes me as half-assed. That's another thing which is elevating it above ASOP. Unless every song I haven't heard turns out to be faceless filler it's already a better album and has the potential to be one of my favourite releases by the band.

Graeme, what you're forgetting is that any metal album is half-assed if it doesn't have a 5-minute duel guitar solo in at least half the songs. That's why Metallica's "Death Magnetic" was totally awesome and not at all a one-note exercise in mediocrity.

Truth be told... Everything sounds a little better with 5 minute dual guitar solo. :)