In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Yeah, Angela took lessons from Melissa Cross. As far as it goes for Anders' clean vocals, as imperfect as they might be, I honestly wouldn't mind them if I could at least hear them properly, without 25 backing tracks.

Exclusive video of Anders singing duet with Melissa Cross for next In Flames album.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Anders will be OK now. He's too old for any proper vocal training now, i think any damage done is there for good... but he seems to have gained a type of technique he is at least comfortable with.

Watching the Seoul bootleg now, he's fucked from the very first song.

It's scary that he continued with such a heavy touring schedule considering the damage he was doing to his vocal chords, but you can kind of see it from his point of view. His band is finally rising up to the top of the metal community, albums sales are up, global tours are on offer, etc. I guess he figured it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, and figured he'd just continue until his vocal chords got used to the stress or blew out :D thankfully it was the former and not the latter.

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...So, if SOAPF leaks...Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

SOAPF won't leak before its release in Sweden. You know, these guys are smart. They release it in Sweden first, so they can ship it to other countries later. When the album leaks from shipping, it is already out in Sweden...June 15th, my friend.

Release dates :

Sweden : 15 June
Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Norway : 17 June
Europe (Excluding Spain, Italy, Finland, Hungary) : 20 June
North America, Spain & Italy : 21 June
Finland & Hungary : 22 June
Australia & New Zealand : 24 June

They can send all their CDs on June 14th, it will leak on June 15 anyway due to the Sweden release. No leak before that.

How do you know where are they manufacturing cd's?

If the release is June 15th, cd's must be at stores June 13th or 14th.

And it's really weird they are doing Finland release a week later. Interesting county grouping.

Wtf?! Is this one fake or real, can anyone confirm? Looks fake.
http://tinyurl.com/3vnujbd

bitchslap.gif

It's not hard to say In Flames used to write quality epic anthems, and now they are pooping out half assed radio ass kisser music

Well I'd be more than happy if I could physically POOP out half assed radio ass kisser music. I'd be happy if I could poop out any music tbh.

I wasn't aware radios even had asses to kiss. That post raises more questions than it gives answers.