In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Would you guys be kind enough to post the link for leak?

yup it's 95 but the album itself is around 75 MB... there's some promo pictures and bio crap in the folder. About last.fm I don't really have a profile, it's more like a "stalker account" :D So far... Not really impressed by All for me, The puzzle is pretty good ... Fear Is The Weakness is fucking awesome.

Didn't we already download some leaked songs from this website? I don't visit Czech websites that often (or ever) but this one looks strangely familiar.

I wonder which publicaton is going to get it in the neck from CM for (finally) leaking this shit :D

I wonder which publicaton is going to get it in the neck from CM for (finally) leaking this shit :D

C'mon, they did CM a favor. If there wasn't leak today a new flame war would erupt (out of pure boredom) and IF fans would go on killing spree (OLD vs NEW)...in 8 days there would be no one left to actually buy the album.

How's the sound quality? Downloading it now. There's a few on this site now.. one is 94.87 mb and the other 2 are 95.98. Not sure which one is good but I'm gonna try one of the 95.98mb files.

You don't have to register to download.

Sound quality is good. Music quality is even better. :)

Oh, and this is press stuff (it contains promo pics, logos and covers). Somebody is gonna get into trouble.

You dont have to register, just enter the captcha code (or whatever it's called)... Funny thing is, the leaked tracks are actually the best from this album, I would add Ropes also for that awesome melodic guitar. Overall, the solos are very strong on this album, some nice grooves and melodies but overall i'm a little disappointed. Better than ASOP but still not a masterpiece... It would be muuuuuch better with some screams, couse there's way too much clean vocals, seriously.

DOWNLOADING NOW THIS BETTER BE THE REAL DEAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS
xdrifterx, give it some more listens, it'll grow on you, trust me.