In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

FU krofius, you all should worship me for founding this :D

I know i need to listen to it some more, but that was my first impression after hearing the whole thing

the outro to Jester's Door is one of my favorite moments on this album... and A New Dawn is most defenitly the best song, as predicted.

I'm getting towels and everything ready so that I can jizz safely when listening to the album.
Going to start with All For Me now.

It's nice that they broke the "verse-chorus-verse-chorus" structure. Not much but atleast a little :).

the outro to Jester's Door is one of my favorite moments on this album... and A New Dawn is most defenitly the best song, as predicted.

Hey man, tnx for the link! You earned yourself some serious quantity of free beer! :)

All for me is nothing special, but it has nice acoustic moment that reminds me of old days.

Oh, and I must say this. Album doesn't sound 100% In Flames...they broke the chains and found some new ideas. This is good! Very melodic and mature. Bjorn you beast.

All For Me is heavy as fuck atm. Some cool sampling stuff going on in the verses as well.
All songs will need several listens until you hear everything you're supposed to hear in the songs.

THE PUZZLE OWNS! Awesome death growl at 1:23 when he says ''One by one the pieces fall''

Liberation = :guh: ... but still a great solo - like in almost every track. I like the guitar in verses also (and that guitar makes the outro the best part of it :D)

Oh just noticed a nice part in Darker Times at 2:23. Drums sounds awesome on this album.

Fear is the Weakness sounds like it was inspired by Jesper's departure. And am I tripping or somebody else is doing some backing vocals?

Fear is the weakness is fucking sick! All these guitar melodies is just beautiful.
And no A88, it's Anders versatility :p

Anders has a better plan, Anders has a better plan, Anders has a better plaaaaaaan!

Wow, guitar effects, samples, keyboards = awesome!

ASOP is poor man's SOAPF.

Time for Where The Dead Ships Dwell.
Sounds 9 times better than the live version.
And that solo...love the guitar duel in the end of it.

8130451.jpg

:D

About Dead Ships... that synth thingy in verses is somehow not fitting imo, other than that - awesome.