In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

There's no link on 99, can't find any link! Could someone help me here?

Found the link but it doesn't work I guess, god damn. Need to listen to this!

I see they haven't been afraid of experimenting a little bit and in my eyes it have been successful!
I can't not to agree - perfect production! But so far from unheard songs All For Me was best for my ears O_O . I Guess now i'm much more open to all new and different.
Definitely going to buy it when it will be possible in my corner.

I'm serious, Some guy at last.fm send me the link, you can found it here
LEAK
Just search for new album and type code where it's necessary

I see they haven't been afraid of experimenting a little bit and in my eyes it have been successful!
I can't not to agree - perfect production! But so far from unheard songs All For Me was best for my ears O_O . I Guess now i'm much more open to all new and different.
Definitely going to buy it when it will be possible in my corner.

LEAK

This doesn't work it just takes me to their frontpage.

Great morning for me. I wake up, read some of the last pages I missed, and xdrifterx finds a leak. BUT the download page doesn't work for me!!!! Did they take it off already? Can someone PM me their .zip file please?

I searched for it on the website and found three versions but all three requires some kind of login or something. I don't understand the language.

get google chrome and it translates it all, im currently downloading the zip version as the rar one kept timing out or something.

fuck you all, i'm not going to be able to listen to this for another 4 fucking hours :D some of you better keep that zip in case it's taken off that website and I need to beg for it later :D:mad: